You do anything else?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Oooooo, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Not sure if it's against the rules to speak of other "substances" here but do any of you dudes dabble in anything else?

Pills? Acid?

If so, is bud still your fave?

2. ive done mushrooms. i love mushrooms, might have some comin into town soon. (fingers crossed)

3. Mint.

Only done mushrooms in Amsterdam and absolutely loved it. Ended up watching a Dutch gameshow and nodding my head along (ala headbanging) to the buzzer because I loved the noise it made so much. :)

Got a soft spot for pills and acid too. Great at a party but my absolute favourite has gotta be bud. I wouldn't wanna take pills or acid in the morning or in the day but a nice joint at 9am (wake and bake style) is beautiful.

4. Soon to do shrooms, as for now i rarely drink, smoke weed alot, and i do salvia alot.. aww i love salvia

-Dave

5. Coke is real nice on special occasions when I have the extra money. Never done shrooms but definitely would if I had the opportunity. Same with acid.

6. Oh yea coke, lol i just tried this for the second time (on a terrible night, the girl that gave it to me got her ass beat by her drunk bf, and she ended up in er) from this girl who i met and was really nice and well cool.. She gave me 3 lines i did them and i felt amazing! 2nd time doing coke, and if i can get it again i'll do it again.. Well if i have the money i should say.. but coke is fun :D

-Dave

7. I have done lots of drugs, from LSD to coke to pretty much any kind of pill.

But Mary Jane has always been and always will be my favorite.

8. Ive done adderall, xanex, coke, mushrooms, and acid. Psychadelics make for quite a good day or night.

9. I did copious amounts of cocaine and almost every pharmy under the sun back in the day.

These days it's just me and my Mary.

10. lesbian! :eek:

Can I join the sesh?

I don't know where I'm going with this... or maybe I just realized how stupid i'm being.

11. I only smoke weed on a regular basis. I'll occasionally take a few pain killers every so often and then once or twice a year I'll do shrooms.

12. back when i was 12 and stupid i did air duster (computer cleaner compressed air), and my handshake and have since

i did coke for a while two years ago. it was pretty cool until i started stealing for the adiction.

my only experience with pills, i had foot surgery i got a crap load of 7.5s and took 7 slept for 24 hours. woke up with purple fingures and alot of iching.

but now its strictly herbal. cheap good. and can stop at anytime

13. Taken mushies a good few times, tho I've not had any in over a year now. Taken pills, or X as you americans call it, tho again I've not had any in ages, atleast 6 months. Tried coke, not my kind of drug, nor ket (also tried). I've passed up acid as I prefer the more natural/organic trip off mushrooms.

Ganja was my first and true love when it comes down to it. I don't even drink. The only other 'substance' I take is - unfortunately - tobacco..

14. I love shrooms, but I'm really allergic to them, so I rarely get to have them. Weed is by far my favourite, I could smoke it all day everyday.

15. if i can get em ill do x on the weekends. usually 1-2 pills in a night. i always smoke bud. i tried acid once and liked it. i did shrooms 3 days in a row. bad trip. fuck mushrooms. i might have some lsd next halloween if im up to it.

thizz ftw

16. jiggas
    bars
    lt's
    shrooms

all that good shit.

and i like my sprite pink, thank you.

17. I've done alot but most of the harder drugs I did just because they were free, haha and multiple times!

ecstasy
    Mushrooms
    LSD
    Crack(haha one of those free things)
    Coke(free alot of the time)
    pain killers

and i think thats it i suppose

18. ive smoked a ton of weed and taken a few pills my favorite drug though is definatly mushies...and im a pretty big fan of lsd....

19. Just me and Ms. Jane so far.. I've been offered shrooms and extacy but I turned both down.

20. I feel like a druggy....

Things I have done, but probably won't do again:
    Coke/Crack
    Meth
    DXM

Things I do occasionally and enjoy:
    Mushrooms
    Acid
    E :)
    Salvia Divinorum
    Opium
    Basically any pharm (adderal, xanax, oxy!)
    Nitrous Oxide
    Alcohol
    Other random things I'm probably forgetting...

Things I do all the time and love:
    MARUH-JEWANA!!!!