Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"You can't OD on weed"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hoojers, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Debate and discuss...

I'm only an occasional smoker, and one pure Joint is enough for me to enjoy being baked.

If I just kept lighting up another, just kept smoking periodically I guess I would just keep getting higher, maybe to the point where I just lie down, chill, and go to sleep?

How far have you pushed it?

Can you get too high?

Interested in your experiences and views...cheers

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I OD every night on cannabis, usually after 4 eye lid injections.

• Like Like x 10
  3. Mate, wen I first started smoking... I had 3 straight after each other... And my friends literally had to carry me to my bed, I was 14 and I could've sworn I spoke to god.

11 years later, I could easily punch 10 in a row

/e sometimes it feels like 10 is not enough...

• Like Like x 3
  4. Too high, yes.
    OD, fuck no.

You got it OP, you just get too high and crash pretty much. Ahhhh... those are the nights.

Medicated in the Middle of the Mitten

• Like Like x 5
  5. I do have to admit... There was a few times I've had to go lay down cause I was too fucked, and while laying down I've thought "I'm never getting this fucked again" xD only to forget the next morning, but I havnt felt that in a while

• Like Like x 4
  6. I feel like I can definitely get too high. You can't physically od from cannabis though.

• Like Like x 3
  7. No one has ever died from cannabis so the answer is no, you cannot OD.

• Like Like x 4
  8. While you don't have cannabinoid receptors in the brain stem and therefore it doesn't suppress breathing or interfere with heart rate so technically sc00by is right..
    Can you get scary high and wind up on hands and knees with the spins and the dry heaves ?? Ohh my yes..
    Can you take so many of my hash caps or eyedroppers of tincture you'll see G.O.D. ?? Of that I have no doubt..
    Concentrates and a good bioavailable oil have no limits on how high you can get and you can get into serious trouble the first few times experimenting with it to find your personal baseline.. Sleep is out of the question with this stuff and my wife has accused me of using speed when all it is is cannabis at it's psychoactive best..
    Could just be my twisted personal metabolism but I don't think so..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Here is my personal thread of things to make you see your deity so have fun and enjoy yourself.. A little goes a long ways and it can take 4-6 or 8 hours to wear off so taking to much can be a long time in misery..
    [​IMG]
    Hash and coconut oil..
    [​IMG]
    Finished canna oil caps.. 1 is right on the edge of what a regular smoker can stand.. My wife won't touch the stuff at all and I can take up to 4 at once and still function for the most part..
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  9. You can OD on cannabis, unlike what is said here. However it takes a ridiculous amount of cannabis to do so.

You can consume too much though, where you are too high and nauseated. That's no fun.

I've been to the point of hallucinations (mild), and hearing noises that weren't there (beeps and bat radar). It took a 1 gram kief bowl in 1 hit to get me there, my guess is that you couldn't do that by smoking smaller bowls back to back, it had to be 1 single hit. It worked.

But all that is a waste of weed.
    I smoke 2 or 3 bowls a night and fine with getting high off small amounts.

• Like Like x 3
  10. You could technically OD from cannabis, but it physically just isn't possible. It would take 40.000x times the normal amount in a joint to overdose. It's just physically impossible to smoke enough to overdose.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I've pushed my limits of thc ingestion with joints, Bong tokes, edibles, and Kief. Like @sirlnfy said a big Keif hit is how you get there.

I threw up the first time I got super super high. Now I can go until I can't even pack another bowl then sleep. But one vape pack gets me where I want to be.

12. No, it's physically POSSIBLE. Think you are confused on the definition of impossible.

Yes it is near impossible, but it can be done.

13. Physically as in your lungs wouldn't be able to function nearly fast enough. Sorry, English is not my first language, maybe I should've used practically.

14. Wtf no you half to smoke 40 thousand times whats in one joint in 10-15 minutes to od, you can get so high that you cant move and your just gonna go into hibernation for a night or a few hours but youl always wake back up,

• Like Like x 1
  15. If you can OD on cannabis I'll supply it blades lmao. You come to me haha.

Medicated in the Middle of the Mitten

16. i get TOTALLY fucked with joints and can't smoke too many back2back but I've found that i can never be too high with bong bowls and build a tolerance pretty quickly

From 2 HOT tropical West African countries, British and French. I plan to grow all over tha world !

17. Ha ha, this is a quality thread
    I will cap it so that I may post it to a sub of my choosing at a later point in time
    I am liking this original content

• Like Like x 1
  18. i get cevs closed eye visualizations, and ringin in my ears. " shit iam fuckin blasted" then morning come and i laugh and say that was awesome. I usally try and get "blasted" right befor i go to bed. Some of my cevs have been pretty interestin, sum life changin.( edibles) If i get too high i focus on breathin and that uneasy/panic goes away.

19. The definition of overdose is to take an excessive or dangerous amount of a drug. There is nowhere in the definition that death is a requirement to qualify as an overdose. Many people OD on unmentionables but do not die.

Yes, it is certainly possible to consume an excessive amount of cannabis. If you consume enough in certain forms then it can absolutely have negative effects. Flower is definitely not as likely but edibles, tinctures, or concentrates can lead to a overdose much more quickly.

So yea, you can overdose.

• Like Like x 1