You can never be too careful.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by atompluspackage, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Dad'sposed to leave for an hour.
    Right after he leaves..
    I go outside.
    Smoke 3 hits blown through a zoob tube.( took like 60 seconds literally)
    come back inside.

Dad comes home early.
    I'm still walking into the main room outside of the backroom.
    he opens the dooor and shouts "you want shrimp for dinner?"

me: yeaa!
    dad: where are you at?
    me: backroom, lookin for a cd.
    dad: huh?
    /dad walks down stairs
    /i have pipe and lighter in my hand
    /he's walking towards the room
    /i quicky leap and put them on my rafters..(boards supporitng floor..our ceieling isnt done)

dad walks in
    dad: in smells in here..
    me: like what?
    dad: like GRASS.

I confessed...and lost 3.5 gs of DANK.

2. he set you upppppp

3. You need to tell your dad whats up and get your ganja back.peace

4. i remember once a few years ago i stepped out to smoke and right as i walked in my mom came through the other door about 3 hours early and was like the roads are too icy, i decided too turn around.

luckily i always go outside to use my cellphone so she wasnt suspicious

5. that sucks man, sorry to hear.

6. why didnt you just confess and tell him you DIDNT have weed.

seems like the better idea

7. sucks, i always used to get paranoid thinking my parents would come home while i was smoking on my porch, but figured out they never have and probably never will, so i got no worryz.

8. He was looking like he was about search me..=/ I was high, I freaked out..

9. i recently had nearly ythe same situation but nevber got really cauihgt my mom just smelled it on me and smelled it in my room but i got rid of the all the hard evidence that night so im good now lol

10. damn man, its shame that shit like this has to go down to just smoke weed. i mean it doesn't really affect me at all, and i get past easily no matter what. would be nice though.

11. im guessing your name has to do with the band atom and his package?

12. anarchy means you litter man.

13. sucks dude, i have a similar story, but its really tight so im about to make it into a thread, peep it there

14. OMG one time me and a friend started tokin right after his dad leaves. We do it all the time and his dad never usually comes home early. Well we were tokin and right after i taje this huge bong rip, his dad walks right through the front door. I sat there after weditched the bong in the closet and ghosted the hit right in front o his dad. It was scary shit. His dad was like " it smells like hippies in here " it was hilarous.

15. Yea, sucks when they catch you. Like this one time my dad stayed out pretty late on a work night and I just thought he stayed at his girlfriends. Me and my friends were on my back porch smoking out of a crappy ass, homemade, 2-liter bong. Some scary shit.

16. something like that happened to me my parents went shopping one night and i was smoking on the porch didnt hear them come in and they noticed the back door was unlocked and they caught while i was hitting the blunt. what surprised me was they didnt say anything i guess they were suspicious before that and that just verified it for them but since that time they dont bother me about my smokin i even smoke in the house now and they dont care. too bad your dad got your stash.

17. how could you loose it did he search you, that fucking sucks man, you should of just said you smoked the last of it,

18. I was so freaked out he actually came home early, and he's made me empty my pockets before..=/

19. Similar story here... my parents go out on walks almost every night which takes them about 30 minutes. One time I was on the side yard and had just finished the J and had thrown it in the garbage. I hear voices very close to my house and see my parents walking right there so I crouch down and sprint like hell into my house, grab the visine from the medicine cabinet and lock myself into the bathroom. I put the visine in my eyes, used the lysol we had in the bathroom for smelly shits, and came out good as new. I was so lucky I didn't get caught, my heart almost pumped out of my chest.

Oh and the reason they were back early was cuz my dad had to take a shit near the beginning of their walk so they turned around.

20. LOL omg i am sorry but that is the funniest thing i have ever heard