Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You can make this with just a microwave!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by backwoodsyum, Sep 16, 2009.

1. So this past week I had the swine flu! I'm a college student, and I was literally instructed to stay in my room and quarantine myself as much as possible. As you can imagine, I was really f*cking bored all day. I had nothing to do but get high and watch movies. I faced a couple blunts for the first 2 days, but this WRECKED my lungs. Soooo, I decided to try and make some edibles. I had 2 gs of some ok mids and a microwave. I went to the dining hall and got the few ingredients I thought I'd need. Here's what I did:

8oz. of whole milk

about 2 heaping tbsp. of butter

I mixed the butter into the milk, and heated it for 2 minute intervals in my microwave on LOW POWER (levels 3 and 4 out of 10). Basically, the idea is to heat the milk/butter so its hot, but doesn't boil or get ruined/rancid or w/e. The milk/butter retains heat pretty well.

So once it's nicely heated, put the ground up bud in and stir it, and just keep stirring! It should stay hot for 20 or 30 minutes. Just keep reheating it on low power if it cools off; try to imitate the behavior of a stove on low heat, i.e. try to sustain the temperature. So basically keep it hot and keep stirring it for about an hour (or more if you want).

Drink and enjoy! I drank half of it at a time, so basically 1g/dose. This gave me a good buzz for several hours. I faced a blunt on top of it, and i literally haven't been that high in a year! I'm sure if I drank all of it at once (2gs), that would have been proportionately more awesome. It didn't smell or anything when I made it, I just stirred it in a mug while talking to people on fb and stuff. very easy to make, and all you need is a microwave! Enjoy!

2. hope you get well soon.

That is a neat recipe and cool if all that is available is a microwave oven.

3. Sounds Alright.

4. I hope you strained it... Mabye add some instant breakfast or chochlate milk mix into it.. Yummmm

5. I just made this right now. Its sitting on my desk waiting to be engulfed.. IT smells like shit, and tastes like shit.. Hope it worked..
    I used 12 oz of reduced fat milk
    and 4 tbsp of butter
    3g's of schwiggy
    strained
    chochlate milk mix added
    Ill reply when effects kick in

6. its been 1 hour and dont feel anything yet. =/

7. I dont really know if microwaves will activate the THC. Microwaves dont use heat they use...well microwaves to excite the atoms and that creates friction, in turn creating heat.

8. please review the definition of heat, and temperature

and if i read right, he got the mxture very hot and then added the herb and stirred. didnt put herb in the microwave.

9. I was thinking the same thing, Microwaves create friction and heat, its not the run of the mill convection heating. Im sure if you could "excite" the milk and the thc enough they would bind, but what do i know. I could be completely wrong.

10. TheBlade, Idk how well it would work if you used low-fat milk...

11. but yeah, the idea is to microwave the bud as little as possible and just let the hot milk heat it

12. Reduced fat milk wouldn't work, the THC needs the fat to bond with, doesn't it?
    Also, with that much butter, I'm gonna have to say it'd taste like butthole. Unless you like the taste of butter.

13. This is the funniest thread ive ever read :laughing:

14. i dont see why reduced/low fat wouldnt work if you compensated with more butter...

dude! chocklate milk! awesome idea