You call your Country home?

Discussion in 'General' started by Angry Troll, Mar 11, 2012.

1. @ggrass your high as fuck lol its not the same dude

2. I completely agree, honestly I'm a big believer in the revolution idea, history has time and again proven that for a change of this magnitude to occur in a society this entrenched, a revolution has been the most effective. I know this is a little deep, but I'll raise you once more.

Within the revolution is where we find the trust and compassion in our leadership that we've lacked all these years. It wont be perfect, it wont be easy, but it will be better.

3. You're damn right, I'm stoned.

I'm high off some grass I found in the field.

Fucking awesome smell when I burnt it... I inhaled the smoke and dang... now I'm stoned...

Good shit.

I think you can eat that as well.

:smoke:

4. I think he just means we cant eat the grass we have in our lawns. Yes the grains you mention are naturally evolved forms of grass, but our stomachs cant physically digest the green grass he's talking about. We dont have the necessary rumens.

5. smokin' them thangs

6. #46 Hypnocrite, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    [​IMG]

Fornicate MY NEGRO ASSOCIATES!! FORNICATE IT MY BROTHERS!!

If this makes sens you may not be too not sober enough for this post for it to makes sense you may not be too not stoned but if it doesn't well you're luck.... nawt

7. Would you believe it, when I was young, I was once in the same arguement as we are in right now.

Can humans eat grass?

I said yes but the other guy insisted we couldn't eat grass.

So I had to eat grass.

True story.

8. you cant live off just grass bro i swear. Me and you shoud go on a survival trip and you eat grass and ill eat normal and see how long till u die lol

9. [quote name='"TYRELHAHA"']you cant live off just grass bro i swear. Me and you shoud go on a survival trip and you eat grass and ill eat normal and see how long till u die lol[/quote]

Lolllol

10. You can't live off just by eating one thing, be it grass, or be it fish.

You have to eat all types of food, meat, vegies, and grains. Oh, and don't forget the fruits.

Humans should eat more fruits. Fruits are very beneficial to our health.

11. grass is pretty pointless tho lol

12. I'm not particularly attached. I don't view America as any better or worse than any other country but it's where I happen to live (if only by coincidence) and, thus, I want to make the best of it for myself and my fellow countrymen/women-I don't know if that qualifies as nationalism or not. I've actually considered expatriation quite a few times.

13. it would not be that hard, especially if you go prepared. bring with you like 50 lighters and books of matches, tarp, water proof sleeping bag, plenty of water til you find a good source, same with food. leave the phone leave the computer fill up your gas tank and drive as far as you can, until you run out of gas. obviously stay rural and just....go live life.

14. i've lived in florida my whole life and idk it's pretty lame here. don't think i would call it home minus the fact i'd have no clue where else to move??

15. #55 Twee, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    NO human being is illegal, national security is used to foster ethnic tension.
    Tear down the borders I say.

I live in a country that has become infamous with border problems and ethnic tensions.
    Lost lives.. for what?!

[​IMG]

16. [quote name='"Twee"']NO human being is illegal, national security is used to foster ethnic tension.

[/quote]

Oh?

Tear down the borders? ...you must not pay taxes.

17. I do pay taxes.

I also have family who died in the car bombings in northern Ireland, I have an uncle who was stabbed for walking through an protestant area. My cousins in Northern Ireland couldn't walk through a certain estate to get to school because grown adults would shout racist slurs at them.

I have seen first hand how dangerous borders and tensions can really be.

18. [quote name='"Twee"']

I do pay taxes.

I also have family who died in the car bombings in northern Ireland, I have an uncle who was stabbed for walking through an protestant area. My cousins in Northern Ireland couldn't walk through a certain estate to get to school because grown adults would shout racist slurs at them.

I have seen first hand how dangerous borders and tensions can really be.[/quote]

Without borders in America, we would be so overrun with illegals, our deficit would triple.

We are talking America, not Ireland. Because I've had a cousin die in Iraq and both my brother and best friend have been over there fighting for your freedom back at home. You tell our soldiers that we don't need borders.

19. 1. Economically speaking, "illegals" are a net benefit.
    2. Iraq? Fighting for freedom? That's rich.

20. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

1. Economically speaking, "illegals" are a net benefit.
    2. Iraq? Fighting for freedom? That's rich.[/quote]

Save your politics for the POLITICAL forum.