You call your Country home?

Discussion in 'General' started by Angry Troll, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I just want to say I got emotionally moved by this piece of writing. I think it had a lot of power in it.

2. Fuck earth, fuck my country and fuck my government. Home is where I feel comfortable and home is where I am happy. I would die to protect my home but it is not a location. It sounds cheesy but "Home is where the heart is."

3. I do. Why is there a debate on here? There's no reason for this unnecessary tension!

Chill out. :bongin:

4. #24 Outis, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Dude, you just described a significant portion of Marxism ... internationalism & a variant of materialism

5. This post again...awesome :rolleyes:

6. How attached are you, to your nationality?

Would you, or could you ever change your nationality?

7. power as well as an overwhelming amount of truth. ww3 is what we need. :file: :new:

8. #28 Bong n a Blintz, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Theoretically we can change any of it at any time, our conscious mind is in as many ways a blessing as it is our undoing, because it allows for infinite potential, and infinite perspectives, it all comes down to our ability to compromise. However we have an interesting standpoint on compromise, when a person alters their view to accommodate a previously unknown (or unthought of) idea, they're considered someone who cant be trusted because they'll change their mind, "and who knows what they'll think tomorrow," we say.

Fear of the unknown seems to still be at the root of even our most complicated issues.

Trust, Faith, Love, the values have different names to us all, call it what you will, but it is the only solution.

9. WW3 sounds like a good idea. Blow up the whole place.

(I'm feeling evil today.)

10. #31 AshTapper33, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    you sir are right, not to sound like a conspirator, but there are obviously right winged agendas in play in todays world. alot of people will do alot of things to keep it just the way it is, if not make it worse. if you dont mind, ill raise your trust a revolution and call that the answer.

11. Not true bro. If you have brains its easy as fuck to live off the land. I could do it any day or every day. Its hard work but walking away from today would be easy as fuck. I think livimg off the land would be easy as shit becasuse i would enjoy it

12. and all you need is your self. what good are four other dumb fucks gonna do you?

13. Like minded in a narrow range of view, sure you will have tons of differences, but like minded as compared to Japan? You will always have alot in common with your countrymen.

If everyone was allowed to move where they wanted without hassle the awesome places in the world would be fucked. And the barren boring shitholes would be even more barren, boring and shit holier. Third world countries would be completely deserted and first world countries would be heavily over populated and crawling with homeless. Standard of living would plummet everywhere that you love and disease would spread like wildfire among all the people living on the streets of Europe and North America. It would be like the black fucking plague again man. How pleased will you be when the flood gates from mexico just open up, and over populate your already over populated country?

14. agreed, you can eat grass lol.

15. PHP:
    You cant eat grass and survive sorry.

16. I agree.

If cows can eat grass, and we can eat cows, then we can definitely eat grass.

17. no bro your wrong. we cant survive off of grass. i wish we could th0

18. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

Like minded in a narrow range of view, sure you will have tons of differences, but like minded as compared to Japan? You will always have alot in common with your countrymen.

If everyone was allowed to move where they wanted without hassle the awesome places in the world would be fucked. And the barren boring shitholes would be even more barren, boring and shit holier. Third world countries would be completely deserted and first world countries would be heavily over populated and crawling with homeless. Standard of living would plummet everywhere that you love and disease would spread like wildfire among all the people living on the streets of Europe and North America. It would be like the black fucking plague again man. How pleased will you be when the flood gates from mexico just open up, and over populate your already over populated country?[/quote]

To be honest, reading this kinda scared me.

19. Yes we can...

We can gather the grains from the grass and eat it.

Like, rice or wheat...