You Cali stoners know how to TOKE !

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420dopeaf, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Well today was my 2nd day in L.A im here with my gf to visit her family for the first time at first i thought they would be all stuck up and uptight people (like she described them) but hell was her description inaccurate everyone in her grandmothers house tokes. Hell i even saw a vape laying next to her grandma's bed. My first sesh here was dope af her cousins and a few of there friends copped 2 ounces of Afghan from the medical spot to smoke all in ONE DAY there not tryna conserve any they even gave me about 6 grams or so to bring back home :D and i mean they had all the equipment
    vapes,bongs,bowls,bubblers,swishers everything. I smoked till i nearly passed out (mind you i just got off of a tbreak) they pushed me to my limits and didnt hackel me once i told them i couldnt toke anymore hell im still high as shit now . Ahhh man you californians really know how to show a city boy a good time ^_^ i freaking love this state !

2. Sounds to me like your girlfriend's a keeper!

3. Haha glad to hear that man. Us Californians don't say California is the best for nothing.

4. I live in virginia, does that mean i DON'T know how to toke? cause im pretty fucking damn good at it:cool:

5. [quote name='"smokintoke"']I live in virginia, does that mean i DON'T know how to toke? cause im pretty fucking damn good at it:cool:[/quote]

Hahah I was thinking the same thing...I'm from ol jersey and I can get down! Or Up;)

Oh and on topic: Sounds like a good time regardless lol gotta love using all kinds of utensils in one sitting

6. That's how we do

Hey we got a stereotype to live upto

7. [quote name='"Stride420"']Haha glad to hear that man. Us Californians don't say California is the best for nothing.[/quote]

[quote name='"jdm_420"']That's how we do

Hey we got a stereotype to live upto[/quote]

^^ Hold on your gf could've been right about these assholes lmfao

but seriously I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation, my neighbor/close friend is in Cali right now too smokin it up

8. Lol dont worry bro wasnt trying to diss any other states because i know theres great tokers everywhere i was just praising these california dudes for getting there toke on since im down there and all. Please dont takes offense ^__^

9. she's been my gorlfriend since i was a horny little 13 year old lol she's verywell a "keeper"

10. #10 Stride420, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    [quote name='"Hot Rod"']

^^ Hold on your gf could've been right about these assholes lmfao

but seriously I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation, my neighbor/close friend is in Cali right now too smokin it up[/quote]

Watch who you call an asshole. And to point out your reading comprehension... His gf was describing her family.. Not people in California.

And lol no hate I just gotta throw one back at you for throwing one at me.

11. [quote name='"Stride420"']

Watch who you call an asshole.[/quote]

I said "but seriously" as in I was joking man

12. [quote name='"Hot Rod"']

I said "but seriously" as in I was joking man[/quote]

Haha alright man I couldn't tell. But like I said no hate.

13. none taken bruh:smoke: you see oscars shades there... all my posts are are in good fun and humor...

btw, smoke some concentrates for me man:cool:

14. Glad they showed you what's up ??? They have any brews

15. Thats cali for you. I smoke so much that i gta roll up a blunt to go get another blunt you feel me!!!!! NEVER ENOUGH TREES.

16. #16 Nickel42O, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012
    Delete. double post

17. If PA was a medi state I'd rip like that too and randomly blow through 3 oz's ;) lol

18. Dude I wish I could just blaze a gram right now. I moved from AK smoking 8ths almost every night then moved one morning after a huge smoke sesh to PA with my dad and been here a while and haven't smoked since like June 12th. But when wiz khalifa and mac miller come here my cousin is hooking me up with her dealer so ill buy a 1/4 and just blaze the whole concert.

19. You need to visit the bay area supposedly some of the best weed in the world is from there. Cali Kush ;)

20. [quote name='"LumberJacked"']You need to visit the bay area supposedly some of the best weed in the world is from there. Cali Kush ;)[/quote]

Be careful now you're gonna have a bunch of butthurt stoners saying how their weed is just as good as cali weed and how we're all stuck up and think we're the best and shit.