You believe in religion?

Discussion in 'General' started by NothingButDANK, Mar 28, 2009.

1. I am just curious to know all of your religious preferences. I am atheist what about all of you?

2. Pastafarian. j/k
    atheist

3. I think religion is garbage

4. Also I was wondering if weed has played any role in your decision or not? and how? (haha its like a essay question)

5. I DEFINTELY believe weed has greatly influenced my religion.

6. i'm still an agnostic at this point, but i'm rapidly hurtling towards atheism. i can just feel it.

7. I tried to believe the Christan message but it just didn't work for me. I dont knock it and I don't like people preaching about being christan or atheist or any of that, but the only thing I got to say is that the church is a rip off business.

8. I hope you didn't try Christianity by going to church!!

9. I can't prove God exists, and I can't prove he doesn't.

Neither can any of you.

(replace God with any other major religious icon, it's basically the same message)

10. God doesn't exist.

11. I believe in God, but I don't believe in Christianity. It's kind of weird, but it makes sense to me.

12. I think I know what you mean... but if you believe in God you are a Christian.

I think I'm the same way as you... you don't listen to the stories... just what He says and formulate your own opinion off of that?

Sorry if that doesn't make sense... I'm pretty stoned.

13. I was born Jewish, but currently consider myself agnostic.
    I have no problem in believing in God, but when it comes to religion I feel like the whole concept is whack. If there was no religion than we wouldn't have neighbors killing one another in the Middle East, and we wouldn't have had 6 million dead Jews and 5 million other deaths of those who weren't the "master race." Instead of providing a sense of community it builds barriers and creates hate for illegitimate reasons. Just my .02 though.

14. I hold Jewish morals, and still go to temple, but on a grander scale i think religion is BS. i believe if you have morals, treat people well, and arent an all around douche; the world will pay you back in the end.

15. Nah, it makes sense to me, but then again, I'm stoned too. :smoking:

I think most of Christianity is bullshit. God didn't write the Bible, a bunch of regular guys did, claiming God "spoke to them." That right there proves to me that the whole Bible can't be completely and totally right. I do think there is a God though, because I don't think the universe and the world were just created by a billion to one chance.

16. Right... there are Christians out there that also believe in logic.

17. You are god. You experience your life through one perspective, your own. Why is everyone so quick to buy into what their surroundings tell them about the world, without thinking of reality from the inside out?

18. QFT :smoking:

19. You're right. My whole family shoves their crap down my throat, so it's hard to remember they aren't they only type of "Christians".