You Beat The Odds....

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Canadian_Penis, May 22, 2014.

1. About 100 billion people have ever lived. The chances that you are you, is 1 in 100 billion. But, you are you. It is more likely that you are not you, but you are someone else. But, you are you. That's something to be proud of :)

2. Dude...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Zen fascists will control you
    100% natural
    You will toke for the master race
    And always wear the happy face

3. Proud to have shitty luck?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Aw, come on man get a rabbits foot, and ill call you lucky... and be proud....

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. So are you saying i'm lucky to be alive?

6. ITT: sober people

7. if the universe is infinite that means there are an infinite number of earths with the exact same thing but one thing changed it seems strange but then again infinity is awful infinite so "I am you" is a true statement

Where da drank

8. i think your just really high broski. theres a 100% chance that you will be you. i always thought i was pretty damn lucky to have my egg fertilized. think about how many eggs pass through your mother. the chances that your egg would be fertilized is pretty slim. im one lucky bastard.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. yes I understand but what I was trying to get across is that it is hypothesized that the universe is both infinite and uniform, so if that is true than it is true that there are an infinite number of Milky Way galaxys and earths with evreythin almost identical to one another but one thing changed. On another planet, the consciousness that inhibits my body inhibits yours instead, ie. "I am you"

Where da drank

10. My buddy beat the odds.. He was 1 in a million people to have a bad trip on ecstasy

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. how did i beat any odds? what if i was a spirit before i entered a fetus and chose my mother?

12. I'm not me, I killed that guy along time ago. It's just myself and I now.
    It's just who and what now? 
    SHUT UP-, I'M NOT DOING THIS RIGHT NOW
    ..Doing what? Yelling? 
    LALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU
    NICE MEME BRO, WHERE'D YOU GET IT?..AT THE..TOILET STORE?

13. Time to shut the fuck up OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. It's more crazy to think of the millions and millions of sperms created during your dad's adulthood, and yet you were the one that made it.

15. ignorant much? take that bullshit to a different forum kid

16. #17 MiamiACR, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    I'm ignorant? For calling out the OP for not being ignorant, just retarded. You're my bitch. Next!

17. #18 homestarstoner, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    you got issues son. you come into this thread just to tell OP to "shut the fuck up"

your posts are ignorant and useless . you contribute fuckall decent here. dont even bother posting.

NEXT

18. Anyone on here live in Florida?

19. its not like op contributed to 'fuckall'..
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMTkedIUX8U
    And his post wasn't useless I'm sure op learned something from these posts...

It's all just one big conspiracy