You be the judge

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Reflection Eternal, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Three of my buddies and I were charged with underage consumption and one of the four of us was also charged with possession. This was over a year ago. We got probation, community service, and fines. Here's the fucked up part: I paid all my fines, did 20/50 hours of community service, and failed one drug screen for THC. My friend that had court with me on the same day didn't have his fines paid at all, did even less community service, and failed about 6 times, once for cocaine.

They put us both in a holding cell and after a couple hours they pulled each of us separately into the courtroom to talk to the judge. The judge asked where I got the pot (when I failed the drug screen) and I wasn't going to tell him shit so he sent me back. Then my friend went in and stayed for about 20 solid minutes. When he came back, they didn't put him in the cell. He had a piece of paper with a courtdate, they took his handcuffs off and they sent his ass out the courthouse. Meanwhile, my new jailmates and I were convinced he narc'd on someone, and I still am.

You tell me, when the fuck does someone with two charges and a failed drug test over cocaine get out before someone with one charge and a failed drug test over pot? Fuck the system, what a crock. I know he snitched.

I forgot to mention the sentencing. I have another year of probation, money-giving, and sobriety. He has a 30-day "outpatient program" and the original fines he hasn't paid.

2. I'd say he snitched. Looks pretty obvious, especially if they asked you the same kinda question.

Just have some content in the fact that you're not a ratfuck.

3. That really blows man, muzikman is right though. At least you can take some conosolation in the fact that you aren't a little bitch.

4. Its alright, Karma is a bitch and we all know snitches get stitches

Too bad you wern't able to stay clean for your probation time...good luck with this next year

5. i know two kids from my town, both relativly big time drug dealers.

well one of them snitched his way out after selling ounces of coke to undercovers OUT OF HIS HOUSE for 6 months. he went to jail for 6 months, than to boot camp for a little and is walking free now.

the other one caught 3-5 for a high speed chase and a weapons charge (shotti under the seat) but he got away. he beat up some kid who started shit with him one day and got an assault charge tacked on and got sent upstate finally. he JUST came home a few days ago with probabtion for the next 4 years and is still in a halfway house for evaluation and silly shit like that.

bottom line, the courts love a singing bird. you just gotta realize it happens. +rep for not snitchin

6. Yeah in my town, we all know someone that snitched. He was mixed up in some pretty bad shit, so the story goes.

But yeah, it's not worth it, once that shit gets out, you just become a social outcast. I never see this kid anywhere anymore, cause if he was just out in public, he'd prolly get his ass beat.

So let's see here: Become the police's bitch, and have no friends. Better to just grow a pair and take it like a man.