You Bastards!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by StraiT100, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Marijuana growing operation in Obion County much larger than authorities originally estimated | The Republic

Read it weep:cry:

This is only like 2 or 3 counties over from me, those lucky bastards almost got away with it...i mean the big score they were gonna get off alllllllll that weeed.. but the great part is they actually DID GET AWAY!!
    HELL YESS plus 1 for the Weed dealers! -1 for the feds..

But this is forreal a bummer tho man..
    we aint dry around here yet but im sure it will affect the whole supply/demand thing..

And i just wish i would have known that field was there...i would have made the 2 hour drive got 3 trashbag fulls and booked it back home and bury the shit in the woods somewhre..

I mean 10 ACRES!? How that go unnoticed, im paranoid to grow even 1!

2. Yeah, I already shed my tears. My husband told me about this earlier today. He heard about it at work.

3. Damn it happend like 2 weeks ago, i just now thought about hollering it out

4. ^ ha, finally came down from the sky to visit us an share a story

5. Read the title and thought...

They killed Kenny!

6. Thats a lot of pot.

Thats a lot of money.

Thats a lot of FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU by the ones who were growing it.

7. According to nashville news it has been running for a few years...

8. #8 wisganginsmoker, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    lol 1000 acres found in northern wi this yr.......that truly sucks. the national forest :( the town they found it by is only 30 mi frommy house:mad:

9. Dang, thats on the other side of the state from me.
    I wouldn't have minded a little trip out there before they got to it all. I would have taken a nugget or twelve.. Maybe more.

10. Lol, but i feel like they DID kill kenny, the queit friend thats always there..

Yea had i known i probably would have armed my self to the teeth and scooped up a few pounds to last me a year or so...Imagine that

11. Wow 30mins away for me.

12. go figure .

13. That sucks, At least they got away.