You are over 30. Does your birthday still matter?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by abrooks12376, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Don’t worry brada, I’ll celebrate your birthday for you :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Smoke one up a nice blunt. xd

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Never mattered with any & all of my friends, till I got married. Wife always would refer to my age *soandso is (!) and you are (enter age here_), so etc etc. she did this for 12 years. Now she's gone. It took me 25-30 years to not remember how old/young I was/am. Now, I have to think about it for a few seconds. I like it better this way, , , ,

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I like my birthday. I like celebrating my birthday. I just don't like that it means I am one year older. I don't want to be any older. I wish I could stop getting older.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Sound like my wife haha. I'm trying to be a good doobie and celebrate proper but with a couple family birthdays this weekend and parents that have been stuck out of town due to the corvus 99, I'm trying to get everyone together for a bbq at my place. Doesnt being with loved ones and eating some delicious food supercede the actually celebrating ones own bday in a singular way? (Over 30 not a wee child)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

6. Yes it does!

7. Pretty low key at my age, try to do something with my older brother because on my birthday we are the same age for 2-1/2 months!

We're only 9 months and 13 days apart ;) - I was 8wks premature but "damn" :)

I love when September rolls around and I can remind him he's the "older" one again!

8. I mean it never really mattered. Things only matter if you make them matter. So if you want it to matter then make it matter and if you don't care then don't make of it.

I'm turning 28 Friday. But I think I've decided that I'm just going to stay 27. Why not?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. In today's world, you can identify as anything. So age is just another attribute that can be whatever you like it to be. I approve!