You are invited to Preview my Masterpiece!!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by SaffronSands, May 13, 2020.

1. #1 SaffronSands, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 19, 2020

Ever heard an album you really liked by a favorite group or artist, and wished you could create rhythmic sounds, verse, and play instruments to share a message, or a story, to an audience in an entertaining format? I have been working on DIY for some time and for me, DIY, is when I choose projects to work on for myself that express my creativity, purpose, and imagination in a way that feels meaningful to me. With the current project I have chosen, it begins simply with me and my musical group, The Fleshy Bones (Rock & Roll.) The Fleshy Bones and I have been working together for 3.5 years. We are into a lot of things, things primarily focused around Science & Electronics, sometimes Technicals. We pick up into a lot of Trades & Hobbies along the way. Me and Fleshy have recently become interested in Medieval Prose & Poetry.
    With my Project, I divide it into a Triad. The 1st Piece of the Pie, is the Music which I create with The Fleshy Bones. The 2nd being the Literature I write under the pen-name Jaffrey Dynamite. And the 3rd, is the Filmographics and Cinematography I direct. We hope to release each piece of this project over the next few years. Here is the First Take, and the Initial Grasp on what to expect from Me, Jaff, and The Bones. We hope that you will enjoy our creation. We have more Music to work on apart from this. I will introduce this work as The Fleshy Bone's, "An Album for Kids that Live on the Moon."