You are handing over your body to a new owner. What do you point out?

Discussion in 'General' started by jacktown, Apr 10, 2012.

1. When you are selling a used car or a house you are expected to point out things to the new owner that aren't obvious or intuitive. Stufrf that you have only learned by owning the car or house for a long time.

What if we had to do this with our body? So what features are unique to your physique?

2. don't tell them anything......

3. Be careful of stepping on its dick.. it hurts when it drags on the ground.

4. Watch out for those dashing good looks. They're likely to be the cause of many accidents for which you may be liable.

5. Sorry for looking like this....

[​IMG]

Good luck trying to bang chicks..

6. premium drugs only.

7. "Don't worry about those bumps down there"

8. the hips have a carrying capacity of 145lbs

9. Eat as much spicy Mexican as you want, just don't pump that shitty taco bell into my body or you will have some serious issues... Fucking taco bell :mad:

10. Don't milk the third nipple.

11. Diesel engine.

Edit: I'm stick

12. instead of a new engine, gunna need a new liver soon lol

13. You will get much more attention. A tall, good looking white male that stands at 6 foot 3 inches with the perfect face, skin tone, and posture. At 200 lbs with its strong & athletic physique you'll be able to take on just about anyone in a fight, unless you're a fucking pussy and can't fight. Also comes with some sexy blue eyes and blonde hair.

With this body you'll be able to pick up just about any chick, as long as you have the personality to fulfill its standards, but if you didn't have the confidence or personality to begin with my body is probably your best bet at self-improving your core as a person.

Take my body. No one else's is as good.

14. Killed previous owner.:cool:

15. My skin is sensitive and I'm allergic to morphine.

16. lol this is such an interesting idea for a thread

it's a shame i'm an uncreative cunt

17. The anus isn't loose, all anus's look like that.

18. Should have checked the car fax, sucker!

19. inb4 ban . . . . .

and i wud say "i'm ugly as fuck cuz, dont do too much shit to make me even uglier"

20. Might wanna swap out the lungs... They're a little worn.