you are god

Discussion in 'General' started by galacticjonny, Aug 2, 2012.

1. then there would be no you to say it
    wich would make it true there there is you thats alive there is to say it wich mean there is no you and so on...

an youre fucked... way to go:D

2. i want to change this to

"I'm not lying"

3. "That party last night was INSANE! Satan did like 50 hits and took a massive 2 hour rip. I puked like 15 gallons worth. And Jesus impregnated 76 women"

4. Well, as God, I would know the perfect things to say to each and every individual, so I would say those things which I would know being all-knowing and all. In fact, I probably wouldn't even bother because I would be controlling everything anyway and so why even bother if you're already omnipotent and have it covered? I probably wouldn't take as much of a hands off approach and would step it up with the miracles/being close to my creation and all, yet I understand that spoiling people doesn't always teach them anything, so idk... lol Being caring and compassionate is difficult enough case by case let alone broad scale. :smoke:

5. Realistically:

Dude, man, fuck, holy fuck guys, oh my god (hysterically laugh for a few seconds), I'm God! Woah, I know like everything. Jesus Christ, I know everything! Hey son, how's it going? Too bad they fucked up passing on your story the right way with that Bible controversy. I thought you were gonna be what finally fixed them up. Oh crap, I'm still on speaker. Anyway guys, yeah, I only get like one minute, but the point of life is to experience it and enjoy each other. Stop fucking each other up. Stop with the petty bullshit. I've been trying to tell you none of that matters for quite some time now and even make it last only about 75 years, but you guys still aren't getting it. Love each other and do neat shit for each other and then you can come chill with me and my JC. Obviously I couldn't just tell you that, though cause you'd just fuck up your life and waste it waiting until you can chill in my awesomeness. Also, all of the religions are basically a retarded semantics game on how to interpret my incomprehensible ways, so shut up and get along like it's taught! Man, I'm going to be pissed if I'm just on unmentionables or something. That is all.

6. Im a black guy..

7. "I will end humanity if you cannot co-exist with the natural environment I have supplied you, dickhead. And no, currently most of y'all are not."

8. "Smoke weed everday!"
    "Fuck YOLO, you'll live again"
    "Oh jesus, what the fuck happend here?"
    "The world will end in 30 minutes" (Imagine the chaos that would happen)
    "Love your brothers and sisters, and mothers and fathers, whether whit or black, red or blue, green or yellow... For you're all put in thi planet because, sorry times up take care. Tahaha 2pac pass the L"

9. i would play this song and jigg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muuxqDRqk5I]Birdman Ft. Lil Wayne - I Run This - YouTube[/ame]

10. I would say so much shit that there's no way I'm typing it right now at 5:38 in the morning.

11. #52 DDV, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    I'd tell them all Chipotle is giving away free burritos, which would cause riots, which would really piss off my ex girlfriend who works there and I hate her

12. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']I'd tell them all Chipotle is giving away free burritos, which would cause riots, which would really piss off my girlfriend who works there and I hate her[/quote]

Lol then why is she your girlfriend?

13. I'd say...

"Han shot first"

14. Smoke weed everyday.

15. "Kill anyone who says YOLO, by painful death."

16. #57 flapjack1439, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    "Wait, You guys still exist?"