you are god

Discussion in 'General' started by galacticjonny, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Ok, pretend you're god (and if you're athiest pretend he exists.) You get one minute to speak to every single person in the world inside their head. What do you say? How do you change the world? Go.

2. I pee in your food

3. I'd pretty much know what would drive them on. That rare spark that would help each individual help others. I would help them not focus on themselves, but others. It'd be a chain of love and shit. that's what I would do.

4. "kill them all"

5. Shhhhhh..

And IDK what I would say..

6. If you build it they will come

7. "Stop being so damn divisive you retards!"

8. I am a God...And we do this quite often.

I usually just say "Run-un-un-un.":cool:

9. fear science not Satan

10. The holy grail is in the.... (time runs out)

11. I don't need to Pretend. I am a Demigod. No one deserve to hear me talk to them telepathically :cool:

12. I would play this song: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM]John Lennon - Give Peace A Chance - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

13. Follow your hearts, not books, not people... Do what YOU feel is right and don't let anyone deter you from that... Your time on this earth is precious use it wisely but have a good time too...

and take my goddamn shades off:cool:

14. I've been telling people I'm Jesus for years.

15. stop using your logical minds to come to illogical conclusions

16. There's too much to say. Not enough time to say it all.

17. Well to the first person I'd probably be unable to discontinue rambling about the fact that I am, in fact, god. Everyone else? I'd tell them that the last girl they fucked/thought about fucking was their sibling lost at birth. I think the world would be a better place if everybody thought they were a pervert. :smoke: hot dayum i be high :smoke: took me like fif5 minutes to correctt grammar.

18. Impossible to even fathom with our simple minds.

19. Respect yo mothers