Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You are all a bunch of terroists!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wisemanseeking, Aug 6, 2007.

1. :smoking: i bet if a DEA agent smoked a THC worm he would get high har har

2. i think we allll know the truth about weed....smoke it and u automatically are a terrorist! OHH NOES!! stay away from it children! if any gets on ur skin ur screwed!!!

rofl....fuck bush

3. They overuse that word SO much.

4. haha, *waits for the new above the influence commercial featuring thc worms...*

5. boo to misdirected unfounded government propaganda ... lol hilarious.. time to smoke a joint haha!!!

6. ahahahaha

7. HA fuck you guys
    try being brown for i dont know
    the past 6 years
    then have a problem with being labeled a terrorist

8. if we were terriorists wouldnt we be blowing shit up?

9. I just blew up a joint...
    But for realy, they are going to keep doing this as long as we LET them do this. I was hoping this thread could get a little attention cause I just wanted to say that I am fed up witht he fact that we are afraid of cops, instead of trusting them, the fact that government officials have forgotton who pays their salaries (and frankly, so has most of us americans), and worst of all, they have forgoton what this nation was founded on. THE GOD DAMN CONSTITUTION WAS MADE OUT OF HEMP! George Washington said that hemp is the back-bone of the american way, and that evry farmer should grow it. Do you hear about that in schools these days, i doubt it. We realy need to get the point accross to our congressman that we pay their bills, and if they keep fucking up, were ganna pull a donald trump on their ass and fire em lol.

10. So anyone else wonder why it's illegal to protest the war now?

Hell, i'm suprised GC is still up. This is hella unconstitutional! Didn't dubya amend our freedom of speech completely yet?

My friend informed me of something crazy yesterday. Every great empire in world history has never lasted longer than 250 years, yet here we are in year 270ish.

Let's start a fight club!

11. i wish i could kill them both.. then i'd be a terrorist.

12. One of the smartest posts i've seen... The thing is, planting a seed does not relate AT ALL to terrorism, how the hell could you sleep at night after saying a bunch of bullshit like that? I really dont get America anymore... Do these guys just not feel bad for anything at the end of the day?

What... when did this happen? Please tell me your joking... Its now illegal to protest... what kind of a fucking democracy is that.

All I gotta say is when the times comes, i'm ready for the revolution.

13. do these ass hats even believe the bullshit that comes outta their mouths? how can he say that without busting up in laughter?

you arnt a terrorist if your doing the whole world a huge favor. only words anyone would have for you are "fuckin finally!"