You are about to enter another dimension...

Discussion in 'General' started by notbakedenough, May 12, 2007.

1. a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!

I absoloutly LOVE this show haha. It's a great show to watch baked for hours on end. anyone else a fan? whats you're favourite episode?

my favourite story is the one where the whole town loses power except for one house, and the suspision builds that they are somehow the cause of the problem. but in the end after the people in the lit house are killed it all turned out to be a test of human sanity, and the people that were killed were innocent. :eek:

anyways ya gotta love it, i wish it was on more often these days....:(

2. what show, and huh? lol

I think your name is wrong, i think your too baked bud.

3. The Twilight Zone...shiiiiit, I haven't seen one for years. There were like 3 different generations of it. The new one has the narrating by that black guy. The old black and white one was really good too.

Never seen it high though, what channel is it on now?

4. There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can change the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits.

Great show, although I havent seen an episode in years. What channel airs it?

5. Great show. The monsters are due on maple street i think is the name of the episode your talking about. I love that one, and the one where the space ship lands and an alien follows a group of tourists into a diner, and they all try to figure out who the alien is. So many more I'm not gonna list right now but it really was an amazing show.

6. Theres...something...on the wing!

7. haven't seen the twilight zone show in a while, the airplane wing one is a classic.

Rod Serling went to my highschool which is pretty crazy because if not for him T.V. probably wouldn't be what it is today.

8. i cant even find a channel that airs it anymore lol. i found a whole collecton of episodes for free online but some of them dont load all the way, http://quicksilverscreen.com/ try it out, some of the episodes work.