You all doubted me, now I'm back; With Proof!

Discussion in 'General' started by Johny420, Dec 5, 2009.

1. #1 Johny420, Dec 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2009
    Alright so I posted here before about my green thumb tattoo. To my suprise, hardly any believed it was real. I was actually very shocked by this. Well I just got done again; and this time I brought my camera with me and made a video so I can set the story straight; it is real, and here is the proof.

Feel free to laugh or hate, but if you must hate, please hate to yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv3V8kwJmmY]Part 1[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUn6FpB3rGM]Part 2[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZM6dmE8e-g]Part 3[/ame]

2. No picture?

3. Sorry didn't know HTML wouldn't work, video's are visible now.

4. Well it's certainly different. Why would you get that done? Not hating, just curious?

5. you got your thumb tatooed green? thats pretty crazy man, although its fuckin awesome

6. Yeah it seems a bit... odd. Maybe that is why people didn't believe you. It is a very odd tattoo to get.

7. I don't understand, do you have 2 green thumbs now?

8. Well I give you rep for it being odd, unique, and it gives character. Now everyone who wants to meet a grower will come talk to you.

9. #9 Johny420, Dec 5, 2009
    If you met me you'd probably say it's rather proper. I already look "odd" to most people. I have around 9 visible facial piercings, and soon to be more. I do it for me, no one else, this is how I want to look, people are free to think what they will.

The green thumb is mostly to make it very visible my dedication to horticulture, not just in the cannabis sense. In fact, cannabis is only the recent thing I have been learning to grow. Since I was little I have maintained gardens, and I love growing. Period. I love the double meaning behind the tattoo, it's comical, it makes people smile.

And no, I don't have two green thumbs, I only needed one XD

For those who don't understand:
    Have you ever heard someone say about another person: "He has quite a green thumb" or similar? If not you probably aren't from the USA, but here in the US it's a very common saying.

10. Ahahaha OP your crazy. Thats pretty...unique. I like it though, i consider myself to posses a 'green' thumb as well

11. We say green fingers here in the UK.

12. god damn all the doubters (including me) just got owned.

13. #13 Johny420, Dec 5, 2009
    Actually it happened when someone called my tattoo shop (Nor Cal Tattoo In Mckinleyville, CA) and asked if someone there had tattooed someone's thumb green. My tattoo artist (Dillon) answered and said that yes he had Tattooed my thumb, the person apparently was just like "OH, OK!" and that was that XD

Edit:
    I forgot to mention that the first time around the color didn't stay in much at all due to me leaving too much lotion on it and not letting it breath. Hence the slimy look. This time I'm not repeating that stupid mistake.

14. Very intricate tattoo, you might run into a couple of problems with the women and that tattoo but you like it right, thats all that matters.

15. Haha, thats pretty rad. To Each his own.

16. Awesome!
    Good for you...Being an individual and unique and obviously proud!
    :hello:

17. So you speak for all women? I take it you must be a queen? Damn cross dressers thinking they know everything and how everyone reacts...

@everyone else
    Thanks for having an open mind.

J.K. about the cross-dressers btw, just making a point. I'm not gay but im not a bigot either.

18. looks like you've been thumbin the Hulk's asshole.

but, if you like it, more props to ya bro montana

19. It's more for comedy than for anything else. I've actually never heard anything rude about it except for here.

20. Awesome tattoo idea, really original.

You kinda remind me of the troll in central park with your green thumb and all...

[​IMG]