YOU 10 years ago

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gasy2you, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Was shown a photo of myself 10 years ago and it brought back memories of all the things i wanted to do and i look at me now and i havent done any of those :cool:
    so i want to know how have you changed in 10 years?

peace :smoking:

2. lets see...

10 years ago... i was 4' something, and i played baseball everyday more than i play guitar or smoke weed now. baseball was everything, little league or with friends. I'm where i expected to be as far as school, but definitely never thought id be smoking weed or doin any drugs. I went to the beach way more than and had a nice tan. I "played" with my friends every day. I guess not much has changed though - other than im less of a baseball fanatic (still love the yanks though!), i'm completely obsessed with playing guitar now (though i LOVED music at age 10, 10 years ago), and instead of "playing" with my friends, i smoke weed and "play" music with my friends.

3. 1) i smoke now

2) im not a virgin

3) im more badass then ever

4) Im not into 90s soft rock anymore (my mom listened to that crap in the car.)

5) Ive lost my faith in God

6) Ive lost my faith in humanity

7) I "hang out" or "chill" instead of "playing" with friends

8) My dads not around like 10 years ago

9) I curse

10) Im a lot more chill and a lot funnier than i was 10 years ago

4. #4 stupidstoner, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    i smoke now, i could pass for a mexican at a distance, i have awesome sports ability, i have lots of friends, i can manage myself, i dont like to fight, i think weed is kick ass, my eyes are lighter and my hair is darker but looks like i have high lights in the light, my hair is within military standards, and my face is completely different when people come over and see pictures of me from when i was a lil kid they ask if thats like my cousin haha... lot has changed haha

5. i think i would have been a little afraid if i knew the me know ten years ago. fuck its nuts how shit changes.

6. Oh yeah the old me wouldve steered clear on the me of today. Im not sure if i feel bad about that or not....

7. wow 10 years ago lets see

1. I was obsessed with WWF wrestling
    2. I liked pokemon (eww)
    3. I would play tennis(now I need an energy drink/coffee to get through the day)
    4. I didn't see the big picture in life I lived for the moment(I should maybe do that again)
    5. I thought there would never be a better video game system than the PS2(come on you guys saw the screen shots of gran turismo for ps2
    6. I was the pranking queen
    7. I used to rollerblade
    8. I would steal things :(
    9. I was a pyro :rolleyes:

8. I'm not 9 any more.

9. - I was entering my senior year of highschool

- I had 8 more months of grueling probation left (and 3 more months of tracking)

- I was obsessed with a few skate videos (fulfill the dream, welcome to hell, mouse, thrill of it all)

- The first Tony Hawk Pro Skater was just released, and I played it all the time.

- I weighed 40 lbs less than I do now

- I had hair down to my shoulders

- I did a lot of acid, because I couldn't smoke weed anymore

- Many hours of community service to be done

- All I could do was skate near my house, because I couldn't go beyond the confines of it

- All my friends were partying and living it up, and I wasn't

10. Almost exactly the same.

11. #11 TheHerbHunt, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009

thats fucked up every senior should be living it up..though I was kinda the same situation. I had to work my ass off because I had to make up a whole year of F's, so I was going to normal school during the day and night school like only 3 hours after I got out of normal school

12. hahaha, 10 years ago I was a total tomboy. never did my hair or makeup, always wore baggy band t-shirts and sneakers, backwards cap, the works! now i'm a LOT more feminine, and cool as fuck. :cool:

13. i smoked every day like i did when i was 14. but i smoke more now. i think thats a pretty fuckin awesome achievement :smoking:

14. I was playing HS football. hehe, I'm a HS coach now.

15. So many memories when i was 14, meeting my first girl going to 8th grade.my middle school years.(i miss them).you know you never get to be young forever.and i know theyre are plenty of users who are still in there teens and i say enjoy it!

16. 10 years ago:
    1) I was a junior in high school
    2)Further fostered my Stoner lifestyle that I had begun the previous year. (actually established a business relationship with a dealer rather than hitting my buddies up for Ganj)
    3)started dealing (nothing serious, the most I ever sold at one time was an eighth)
    4)started skipping school on a semi regular basis, like three times a week to hang with my dealer and his friends (the dealer)was like three years older than me but turned out to be a really interesting guy with great stories to tell. We actually became good buddies.
    5)met a a great chick through my dealer and got laid for the first time
    6)dropped out halfway through second semester and moved to Cali, moved in with my father down there and ended up re enrolling. I did have to do partial summer school because I had missed several weeks of classes.
    7)got robbed at gunpoint
    8)legal battle ensuing after I moved in with my dad caused me to move back to VT to live with my mom and asshole stepdad James the following year. (Technically I was a minor and I had "run away" so my dad didn't have legal rights to my custody however I couldn't move back to VT until November of my Senior year which prevented me from graduating at which point I said fuck this and dropped out. I haven't looked back.)
    9)got into dealing in Cali and made quite a profit, never got pinched, several close calls with the police made it tough near the end.
    10) basically had the roughest year of my life short of right after I dropped out. But I got through it okay, dropping out motivated me to get a job and I moved out shortly after. Have had to move back in with my mom (Stepdad divorced her)

17. 1O yrs ago. i would be scared of the me now cuz i wear straight G cloths (i was a ranchero when i was little). smoke bud errday. got a ton of friends and hookups. hate my family now. thats it

18. lol i was 11 in 5th grade...i was a little rebel in 5th grade...me and these 2 other kids used to get detention every day (which meant we sat in a classroom during recess)...i loved pokemon tho and was playing ps1...i never thought i would have gotten into the shit i have lol

19. 10 years ago I thought weed was bad and I was 100% sure I would never do it. I say something is 100% or 0% possible alot more cautiously now:smoking:.

20. i was a little kid with many unrealistic expectations of life

oh boy have a changed, its almost like im a completely different person now. But its for the better for sure