yoo, my mom just found my plants

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThcCedarstreet, Apr 7, 2017.

1. So, this morning at about 7:30, my mother woke me up, she had found my 14 plants. She was super chill about it though, see we have the shed in the yard that is completely burnt out from a fire, theres still some walls up, but half are burnt down, but its positioned great, to have pretty good sunlight, and privacy in there, so thats where i have them. Well, i guess the insurance adjuster is coming over today to see the work that has been done since the said fire. LoL so she just woke me up and was all like "hey, you really need to go move all of those weed plants in your room before this guy gets here." now they are still very small, and in red solo cups as pots. So, i was out there grabbing them, and she even brought me a freaking plastic container and said "this should make it easier to carry them". It was soooo fucking awesome. Now let me tell you about my mom, and us, well, its just me and my mom that live here together, shes in her early 50's, im in my mid 20's. she does smoke occasionally, but just recently started within the past year or so. But, let me tell you, she is VERY high strung, she flips shit over any and everything, to whomever, where ever. She's like the honey badger, she doesn't give a damn. And 9 out of 10 times im the one that gets flipped on, for the smallest of things, so this REALLLLY surprised me. I'm not sure if its because she is prescribed adderol and thats how she gets when she comes down or what. Now, i dont even post much at all, but i just had to share this story with y'all. And FYI my plants where here just to get a little size to them before i move them out in various places in the woods through-out our various properties.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Too dope to cope

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dude...if you are the age where you have to consider your parents' reaction to what you're doing....YOU'RE WAY TOO YOUNG TO BE MESSING WITH GROWING WEED!! Grow up, get a life and then make your own choices. Otherwise, be a kid, go to school, get a job and a life so you CAN make your own choices. Don't get lost on the road to stonerville before you screw up your chances. BE A KID!!

4. lmfao, im 24 years old buddy, i have a good paying job as well, i DO however RESPECT my mother and her opinion, GTFO my thread buddy

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. He said he was in his mid 20s lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. So you're surprised that she didn't flip her shit? Be happy :), your mom sounds like a nice lady lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. The catch is he has to give her half if the yield lmao

• Like Like x 1
  8. Till the insurance adjuster leaves and it's night time and no one is around. The monsters come out at night.

9. Nevermind...

10. More people should be awarded for being proactive in growing plants. What kind of world do we live in to be scared of losing house and home because of endearment for oxygen producing essential soil sitters?

When paranoia over plants decides the fate of humanity all is already fucked.