Yolo

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kingcobra40, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Haha its funny but fucked up at the same time lll

2. You Obviously Live Online :p

3. [quote name='"Shayla"']You Obviously Live Online :p[/quote]

Lol messed up

4. I'm sorry but how could he think that was going to end well? YOLO is the dumbest thing I've ever heard... And I've heard some real dumb shit.

5. [quote name='"stupidstoner"']I'm sorry but how could he think that was going to end well? YOLO is the dumbest thing I've ever heard... And I've heard some real dumb shit.[/quote]

Yea I know man... kids these days smh

6. Dumbasses.. Have to appreciate the irony though.

Why does everyone get so mad at YOLO? Its just 4 letters and everyone gets angry at it lol

7. "I'm fairly certain that YOLO is just Carpe Diem for stupid people" - Jack Black

probably the first intelligent thing i've heard this guy say lol

8. You obviously lack originality.

Nuff said.

9. When Jack Black seems intelligent by comparison... Well lets just say thats terrible.

10. YOYO You're On Your Own

11. YOLO - You're Obviously Lacking Originality.

12. It's not so much the word, but the delivery and attitude behind it. YOLO is nothing more than a shit-stained exclamation point on an IDGAF attitude.

And guess what? They don't give a fuck, so don't expect it to change...only thing you can hope to see is the truly "gifted" are used as justification to refill the bleach dispenser, to avoid contaminating the rest of the gene pool.

Oddly enough (including the dumbass texting while driving), no one seems to think about the flip side of that coin...The one labeled "YODO"...

Karma sees an opportunity...he shoots....and he scoooores! The crowd goes wild...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  13. When i drive home tonight im putting my seatbelt on. Yolo.

14. He wasn't driving ^

15. [quote name='"Bombur"']He wasn't driving ^[/quote]
    i was mocking the term Yolo and using it for safe behavior. Didnt watch the video. Lol

16. what do i think?? ill tell you what i think

YOLO!!!! BITCHEZZZZ!!!!!

17. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']i lol'd[/quote]

Yea man me too. I actually had a laugh attack!