Yogi Kava tea

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mellowdramatic, May 25, 2008.

1. I read about Kava tea not too long ago on these boards so I went to the local co-op to get some. I just drank a cup with two bags about 30 minutes ago and just now finished another cup with one bag. I'm feeling the numb mouth and pretty mellow, but nothing too severe yet. I'll be letting you all know how I feel once it hits and I keep hitting the bubbler.

2. Never heard of it..... proceeding to look it up.

3. Kava-Kava is the shit. I got maybe a pound of the powder that I brew up every now and again. Definitely relaxing stuff.

4. let us know already then! :D

from that initial report, idk if its worth going out of my way for. i have some chamomile tea, and some chamomile and lavendar tea. ... and chamomile growing outside. i'll stick with those for now. chamomile is fuckin soothing and relaxing and mellow. it can beat shit pot! i shit you not!

5. I decided to go outside, and just played basketball for a while. Feeling pretty lazy, so I came back to roll a j and mellow out. It's a pretty subtle feeling that I'm getting from the tea...I don't even know if it does what it's supposed to do.