Yoga pants

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Elliot Plur, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Okay. So I'm a senior in high school. 19 years old (in case anybody questions my existence on gc)
    And a (rather attractive) girl on my bus told me as a last day prank that I wear yoga pants / leggings to school. And she seemed legitimately serious with this challenge. I'm a male, obviously.
    And I need opinions. Should I go through with it?
    What should I do to avoid the entire school seeing my junk if yes?
    (Possibly the weirdest question youll come across. But I get potential woman points for being bold)

2. You gonna fuck her

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. he did it why not :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wngsO-Z4n7A

Sent From The Bushes, Grown Tree's Blown Tree's
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1278588-My-2nd-Grow:-X-mas-Tree's

4. #4 Elliot Plur, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    I doubt it

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. That video was stupid Imo I find that guy annoying. Op that sounds like a bad idea but maybe she's into that kind of thing

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. no, you don't do it... the fuck's wrong with you?

7. Sure, go threw it...just fuck her tho...

High

8. Reminds me of those secret cross dressers on yahoo answers talking about losing a high school bet.

If you wanna cross dress just go for it

9. unless you have a great ass, don't even bother. no one will be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. do that shit! but keep an extra pair of regular pants in your backpack. so you can change if you feel the need, like at the end of the day... you'll probably get to fuck her. but not in the yoga pants. she can wear yoga pants. 

11. Yeah common consensus seems to be ok if you do it as long as you nail her before or after... preferably both.

12. Yeah and put a huge dildo in the pants. So if you get a woody everyone will think it's the dildo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. A 19 yr old man wearing yoga pants in high school? What the fuck? Get your shit together dude.

14. Lol

P.L.U.R life

15. I would do it if she gave me like $10 for doing it. Definitely not for free

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. You will get some weird fucking looks.... AND you'll always be remembered, until you get out of high school, as the dude who wore yoga pants to school. Plus if you're not popular you might end up being called gay and harassed. If you are everyone will take it as a joke. 

I would say go for it. Would be a interesting experience.

BUT! If you plan to go into politics EVER in your life DON'T DO IT.   

17. What footware are you planning for that day?  The footware could make or break the "look".

18. the worst part is, you have to go commando, because it'll look ridiculous with your underwear beneath it.

Better hope you shake your jimmy enough after taking a piss! :laughing:

19. only if you wear a low cut top aswell

20. Yoga pants are the greatest invention human kind has ever created!

Rasta lives!