Yoga pants/ leggings drive me nuts

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Mr. President, Feb 11, 2015.

1. If a girl wants to wear yoga pants all the power to them.  I don't go out of my way to look but if you happen to be in my line of sight then I glance, hey I am a 23 year old single male, what do you expect. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. I asked my boyfriend about the whole guys looking at girl butts thing, and he said that if I tried to pay attention to other people on campus (I just walk to class without talking to people or noticing people) I would see that a huge amount of guys are staring at butts. He told me that, "half of the guys are pretending to look at their phone, but they're really just looking at butts."

I'm gonna take a seat in the center of campus when the weather is really warm and see.

I never really considered yoga pants "sexy", but now that I think about it I totally get why. Sometimes I can't help but admire a good booty- and I see how tight leggings or whatever is appreciated.

3. it's like they are just wearing an extra layer of skin.. outlines the booty perfectly🙏

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox

4. You women have a power! These yoga pants were sent from Athena her self. Use them,wisley.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

5. #45 Madeenz, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    I wear leggings all the time for comfort and also because I'm 5'7 and it's hard to find jeans for me that are the right length, no idea why.

Honestly I don't think they are bad. There are girls who wear absolute booty shorts the second the temp is above 40.

And my boyfriend loves when I wear them so yeah lol

6. Oh yea, the yoga pants are fucking awesome. I love looking at the chicks in the yoga pants. So revealing....

7. #47 PinkFloyd42o, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    I swear they issue out a pair of yoga pants to every woman in San Francisco like it's an acquirement. 

I vote YES on yoga pants!

8. The only downfall to leggings is fat chicks :( 

9. Oh lordy lordy, some are just ridiculous

10. i'll wear w/e i want idgaf[​IMG]

11. I wish I was the 1 who came up with black yoga pants. I would be rich, it seems like 99% of women wear them, short, tall, skinny, not-so-skinny. Even saw a guy wearing a pair once

12. #52 MrJamesDean, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    Well fuck, i knew that women were just as sexual as men or even more so..
    and it doesn't suprise me that women do this, nor is it a problem[​IMG]

but for some reason, this was fucking unsettling to read.

Are you projecting or something? You look like hell so good looking girls have to be punished for it?

14. a well formed woman is whoa!!

15. Get em while they're HOT!!!  Yoga butts drive me nuts ...[​IMG] [​IMG]

I approve this message. Also, you're pretty.

17. Why thank ya :)

18. we could all benefit from being a bit more comfortable with sexuality

that christian puritanism has stronger roots than most of us think is even possible

19. As a girl who basically wears leggings every damn day, I can say that I wear them because they're comfortable. Also I'm lazy af. Jeans are too much work for me anymore [​IMG]

But that being said I usually wear tops that cover my bottom, just for modesty. However, if a really nice looking guy comes my way. I might adjust my shirt a little and strut.

No shame [​IMG]