Yoga pants/ leggings drive me nuts

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Mr. President, Feb 11, 2015.

1. i didnt ignore them 1st off its just the female post threw me off an i've always held females in a higher standard than i do my fellow males,, but as for the grow up statement that was pretty unnecessary fall back holmes an cease your crazy ass assumptions. In real life i really doubt you'd have the testicular fortititude to say that to me personally, end of convo. dont respond cuz i know i sure wont :)

2. 'calls men pigs for staring at girls arses - admits to staring at guys bulges'

lol sometimes i swear the chauvinists are right, women do have smaller brains.

3. nah they yell at the ones who they think they are better than. its the small brain. makes them feel special and powerful. big headed sluts. chicken heads be peckin lol. i think im gonna start shaming girls in leggings whos vagina is on show. just shout out loud to the girls who where leggings "I CAN SEE YOUR VAGINE. MY SON CAN SEE YOUR VAGINE"

4. lmao, it was more of a joke/ a poke at dudes than an insult. its pretty clear that thats not something that bothers me hence my 'is what it is' statement, i never said i was any better, i check out attractive guys as well, again it is what it is. sorry i hurt your ego tho, shouldn't let a small brained woman bother you so. :confused_2: meh. now i member why i generally don't participate in these kinds of threads, 75% of gc's population is either retarded or extremely butt hurt about life looking for anything to jump at. whuteva

5. Lol i dont really think women have smaller brains. Or should i say.. Oink oink oink oink oink.
    Dw im not judging you im just butt hurt at female empowerment being about saying fuck men but only the ones they think dont look nice. The rest get told "dnt look at my arse u creep" lol females were treated unfailry pre 90s now its just attention seeking..
    but only when your in the mood otherwise the guy is a creep?

Lets be honest if a guy walked down the high street in clothing tht fully showed his knob it wouldnt go down well
    Leggings are fine, despite the fact it looks like u should have a skirt on, but just make sure your pussy lips aint showing. Same goes for swimwear.

And the baggy knees, stop wearing them when they get that stretched lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I will very rarely wear yoga pants out in public. But then again. I mostly just feel bad because people have to look at me dressing sloppy.

7. #27 InkOnMyFanLeaves420, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    Be like "Aayoo ma .. I can see ya lips! Why they frowning ?!?!?

8. #28 InkOnMyFanLeaves420, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    when pretty chicks act regular .. Lol
    Wtf .. Triple post .. Again.. This app bloooows

9. Can I wear boxer briefs in public?
    Be like yoga shorts for guys.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yoga pants are seeeexxxyyyy though!
    Well....it depends on whose wearing them....lmfao

11. act regular?

12. Yeah, regular. Duh. I mean haven't you ever noticed how pretty chicks are usually like 'Im pretty, I got it like that, #fuck yall, #i'm different'

13. but a dude can walk around with no shirt :confused_2: id be a sex offender if i walked around with out a shirt. but that doesn't bother me... i don't know why not being able to wear leggings bothers you..but feel free, some of the guys i did jiu jitsu with wore em, no problem.

i have never once preached about women empowerment anywhere on these boards, never even participated in the 'stoner girls only' thread, i'm all for everyone treating everyone the same, not about that gender seperation bullshit everyone seems to be about these days. i called out that dude in the first place just because i'm not a fan of blatant hypocrisy. never been rude to anyone giving me a friendly compliment regardless of their looks. get off my case dude, youre reeeaally barking up the wrong tree

14. Lol then why you actin like a victim? And men can walk around topless cos theres nothing sexual about nipples but titties are sexual. Your a closet deluded feminist. Your messin with the wrong one lol

Ps sorry for hurtin ur ego. Lol

15. Bad vibes, we gotta vibe better.

Let's all have a yoga pants party.

Bladies and blades.

:smoke:

16. oh. I think i understand. I'm very high so idk :laughing:

17. You're high? GET ALOAD OF THIS DOPER OVER HERE, GUYS. My word, and admitting it on a forum for marijuana enthusiasts no less?

18. ill translate for you teresa. Big daddy coconut - "your display picture is female that isnt terrible looking and thats making me think about sex and thats giving me semi" Big daddy coconuts subconsious (the back of his mind) - "perhaps ill meet her and shell give me some lovin lik adults do" looool

PSA:
    im not saying you dont look nice, but 1 cropped photo of your face isnt enough to tell how you look in 3D.
    and BDC, you dont gotta do those lame compliments in real life, let alone on the internet. unless its tinder.. lol i wouldnt suggest using it on someone you really wanna pork though. lol

19. Got it. Thanks guys.

20. I've never had a girl tell me to stop looking at her ass.

Where are the girls walking around slapping guys for looking at their ass? I've never seen it except in movies and I've been around awhile.

If you're that offensive to a girl then you're obviously doing more then glancing at the goods...

Quit being creepy
    [​IMG]