Yoga Pants Appreciation

Discussion in 'General' started by NancyReagan, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Ohhh gosh. Yoga pants are (insert name of higher being involved in personal belief) gift to man kind. Thay are fucking awesome!!!

Being in high school, you get to see all sorts of fat asses and a little bit of some quiality camel toe.

Its the only reason I still go to high school. :cool:

It doesnt matter how ugly fat or grotesque the girl is wearing the yoga pants, they still get checked out a lil. Their hotness only determines how long you look. Truthfully, you look no matter what. All guys do (or some girls).

2. girlsinyogapants.com

thank me lata :D

3. Pshh, all you people not voting are either guys too afraid to tell the truth in fear of being labeled a sexual deviant, or girls who feel like im visually raping them.

Thanks for the link. All though, I prefer the whole live action movement jiggling thing.

4. mmmmmmm , it holds n hugs them in all the right places.

but sometimes it can be deceiving, they can tighten and perk and make you think they look one way and then you get disappointed. but not as bad as with a push up bra.

5. [​IMG]I see fine asses like this 140x a day, for 6 hours a day. for 5 days a week. :cool:

Its honestly only upside of High School. All the girls try super hard and dress up suuuuper skanky by wearing the tightest most rediculous pants.

Its awesome.

Edit: dude, I know this girl hahaha.

6. <3! I'm in dire need of a cute girl in yoga pants to be cuddling with right now.

7. Holy shit balls I know that girl in that picture. Ive met her a few times and she has an unmistakable ass. you'll have to believe me, because Im not posting any pictures from her FB on here.

8. crop them so i can do an in-depth analysis on her ass

9. reasonable request

10. #11 NancyReagan, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    I sent hippielama a pm, be the judge and post it here.

I was thinking whats taking so long. I forgot I should give about 10 minutes for proper fappage.

11. I'm so glad I don't do yoga, lmao.

12. Niether do 90 percent of the girls who wear 'em.

13. This thread reminds Me of last night... <3 yoga pants.

14. Spot reserved for response from hippielama, anyway I don't do yoga...

15. yeah pretty much all girls wear these nowadays...it's funny because it would be the sluttiest thing ever like 5 years ago.

16. [​IMG][​IMG]

well, its very convincing.

17. They do look a LOT alike. I would say its the person for sure but the rings are different as well as on a different finger and the bracelet is different.

18. ^^^ Well I doubt she wears the same ones everyday... Unless one is a wedding ring, but a doubt it :cool: