Yoda's Recirculating bubble Buckets

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Yoda, May 15, 2010.

1. I run table myself ,3x3 ,2 -6"-3" slabs ,4 -4" cubes ! Line to each of course ! Started out way back 16 in pots ,12 n ended up doing 9 as a rule ..I he same amount as say 16 etc . Less is more I've learned over my 20 yrs ! Took what I learned n went table ,,,12 plants 9 .. realized 4 is # works best for me ... always wanted to try n played with many an idea ..!? I'm seeing is believing and I believe you just shown me ... looking forward to trying it out in future ..many thanks n much appreciation for your time n input !! Proper set up for where I hang lol meter square for life !!!

Sent from my LM-X120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. What is your Rez temp and how do you control it in this system? Ive run every Hydro system there is, so far ive found the best for yield is Aeroponics obviously. But DWC and Flood and drain are way safer and less problematic, the amount of close calls and fuck ups ive had with sprayers sometimes makes me wonder if Should sacrifice yield for ease. I had a similar system to this once and the big problem I had was water temp, I eventually figured out it was the drain lines holding water and heating up under the lights in black drain lines. I suggest wrapping the tubing in white duct tape, my eventual fix was to give up some head room and elevate my buckets and drain line so no water was sitting in the lines, also used white drain lines with black interior

3. This circulates all the time, My room is temp controlled and never had a heat problem. Ambient temp in the room should take care of it. Once your plants are big enough not much light reaches the buckets. Sprayers suck ass. Much like you I tried them all, Flood and drain and this system is all i do now. this system is painless.

• Like Like x 1
  4. With your flood and drain setup, is this complete waste water or captured and recycled for other uses - i.e. outdoor efforts or filtered and looped back into your closed system?