Yoda's bubble cloner

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Yoda, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Gotcha, thanks BS :cool::)

2. Thanks for the cloner BUDSLiNGER :yay: :cool:

[​IMG]

3. That's awesomely stylish the way it's "V" shaped. . . Lovin' it.

4. Damn fine job....:D... ur a natural brother...
    Once you get a T on that air hose youll have planty o bubbles....:hello:

5. I thought I'd add another pic of cloner built on Budslinger's DIY principles.

This one has 35, 3/4" holes with homemade plugs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Works like a charm, and even thought the clones were hastily taken from trimmings, all 32 that went in are still alive a week later.

Thanks, Budslinger!

6. Very nice man... love the 3/4" holes.. much more efficient.. make good use of those bubbles....:hello::cool:

7. Homemade plugs ftw:hello: gotta love cheap, nice Mech:cool:

8. Very nice job Yoda, I def gonna try and make me one of these. I can't wait try them.

Thanks Grasshumper for showing me this bro, lot of help.

9. Should work well for ya man...
    dont forget to post a pic when its done, everyone is doing a great job building them, keepin it simple really does work..:cool:

10. Awesome DYI Slinger! I built a bucket from memory to clone in from rumps post. But saw your sig today and now im headed back out to get a smaller contaner like the one u used!!! Thanks for all the info:D What do you think i can make inserts out of i dont have a hydro shop nearby and dont have time for shipping? You think i will still have success with just RO water and no super thrive?:confused: Thx again!!:hello:

+rep

11. yes just ro water will work, the superthrive just helps speed things up//
    You can use those floaty worm things the kids use in the pool, ive also seen people use the styrofoam insulation that you buy at home depot...
    Hope that helps man.. and thanks

12. Ahh fucker:p thats what I should have picked up, Superthrive...sonofabitch:p, lol, I guess Im not in a hurry, I still have about a month till I really need them rooted but Ill sure be disappointed if they take a month to root:rolleyes:;).

13. #73 CriTTer80, Feb 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
    Well took the long drive to the hydro shop an picked up inserts and pots some super thrive and two bigger netty pots to try a deepwater bucket now just to read up on nutr application:rolleyes:
    Still going with soil this round but im def gonna try the bubble cloner:p Thx again Bro

14. Bubbles make roots! I ripped a seedling out of soil, chopped most of the roots, and this is what I have now! Not exactly cloning, but close enough I think...

[​IMG]

TY Slinger... you make it so easy!

15. I have no cloning experience until now:eek: and here is what I have going thanks to Yoda being a :cool: cat in the City:smoking:. Also, my temps are under 70F and my res temps are exactly 70F. I have no dome and no additives in my RO water, just the cloner, water, heat, bubbles....period :).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. thanks for the great thread BUDSLINGER !!
    here is my attempt at a bubble cloner.
    it is a 15qt tup with 2-10in bubble sticks and the biggest air pump at walmart.

Attached Files:

17. Nice work man, looks like it will work well for sure. I need to go the 2 stone route in mine, mo' bubbles mo' betta :cool:;).

Nice work wesside:smoking:

18. should work great man.... your off and running now....+rep

hiya veeners:wave:

19. Thanks guys !!:bongin:

20. awsome lil journal just had to make me one something like that!!! what temp do you reccommend the water??? and do you use ne clone nutes or ne thing like that???