yoda2419 (first grow)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Yoda2419, Jul 11, 2017.

1. ive been advised to create a journal due to the amount of confusion im in. you see, i started 12 plants and 3 days later half popped. i figured the others probably wouldnt. (wrong) they did and so did the 6 i started when i thought 6 werent going to. so i have 18 and 2 autos began to flower and i started 4 more. though only 2 popped out of those, i now have 20. i also used different mediums, schedules, and the whole bit. im in control now (i think) and im ready to journal. if anyone has comments or advice or bad word or 2, leave it here.
    HAPPY GROWIN!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. this is one of my 2 diesel fems. germinated on may 15. she has had some deficiency isdues and due to my lack of knowledge, i cut all leaves that yellowed or browned. so now the plant is having isdues growing lateral limbs. she is getting 3 tsp veg every water. grown in coco, contant 5.8 ph. she started to flower for some reason, but seems to have reverted back to veg.

Attached Files:

3. here we have numbers 3 and 4 of northern lights fem. again cut a bunch of crap off one when deficient, but growing well. both seeds popped on may 15. both getting 3 tsp. veg water every 3 days grown in coco. after pic i tied down everything.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. somthing i forgot to mention. 2 of my northerns got mixed up with some random reg seeds while useing paper towem germ method.lol oh well

5. here we have a northern lights (NL1), and an unknown reg. (u1). both coco ph 5.8. i cant wait for the u1, sativa!!!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. these are supposed to be northern lights. one of them is not cause i mixed up seeds during germination.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. these are both skunk #1 autos, 3 weeks into flower. some deficiency issues that took me a while to nail down. (thanks loki) turned out to be potassium. hopfully i will be sampling these ladies in a couple more weeks...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looking good yoda, things look on track now its just time to be patient and nurture these girls but dont over do it.
    Subbed up
    Keep doing your thing dude!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  9. Subbed up man. Look forward to seeing how you do.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. lol, me too. update on autos and scrog layer today

• Like Like x 1
  11. these r the babies. skunk#1 autos

also a northrn lights and an unknown under scrog

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Looking good yoda gonna have some beasts there i bet how much longer you gonna veg for? Are you gonna fill that screen?

• Like Like x 1
  13. im not sure the unknown will fill it any time soon. im gonna wait for NL to fill (which was topped 8 times) very proud of her. when she fills im gonna flip both along with a diesel and 2 more unknowns. prob a week or so. cant wait to c what that NL gives me. it will b interesting. also did my first supercrop 3 days ago, healing nicely. i will post her and some updates later today. thanks for the comp:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Am I too late to join the party?

Subbed!

15. no way

• Like Like x 1
  16. hi guys, i need to know some things before i get started on new venture. im gonna flip some photos soon. whats a good schedule? wen to stop veg nutes and start bloom? wat other things may i need for the flowering period? some in coco som in soil. i will need to know both if different. so, start bloom before flip, same time, later, how long? start at 1/4 or more? etc. anything u got to share would help

• Like Like x 1
  17. Start bloom nutes when you see stretch finish and crowns to form. Start low work your way up any burnt tips dial the feed back a bit and there is her nute limit.
    Pic is a crown (bud) about 3 weeks or 2 into flower you want to see the upward growth stop and the flowers begin to form before you start bloom. Also they will still want grow nutes in stretch but dont go crazy. If your in coco you will probably benefit from a rinse of the medium to stop any buildup. You can do the same in soil but its not as vital as just coco is.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. 12/12 is the flower cycle.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. You may want to get some cal/mag and some epsom salts for just a magnesium deficiency.

• Like Like x 2
  20. got those, sounds easy enough.

• Like Like x 1