The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yo...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Czar Raps-A-Lot, Feb 10, 2004.

1. ...hi, my name is officer farland, with the LAPD, but, around here folks call me leon..cuz im a shady guy, but anyway, send me some money, and ill send you some lawn clippings that smell like poo...so, HOLLA AT ME, i want the hookup in leonville!!420 420 420 420 420

2. [​IMG]yes officer [​IMG]

3. i watched black sheep today. That part when theyre in the car and the nitrous leaks in. lol, road.

4. Ri-ad roooooood.

lol yup

and what the fudge @ thread

5. Krapp, your in no room to question the reasoning behind the creation of random threads. :smoking:

6. Hmmm. I acculy cant think of summit to back, so im just gonna put some l337

tHi5 THR34D 15 WE1rd3R +H4N mIn3 u$ULy 4R3 Th0 LE+$ Ph4ce IT

Grasscity Deals Near You