Yo

Discussion in 'General' started by Leif, Sep 27, 2008.

1. So I've been gone quite a while. I've got internet now though, so I'm sorta back. However, my girlfriend has changed since we started living together. She hates when I get high, because I get really stupid and 'annoying'. It really does piss me off. She knew I was a stoner when we got together, and now that we are living together it becomes an issue. And get this, before I moved here I smoked pretty much every day. Now I am lucky if I smoke once every two or three weeks. Bullshit, right? Besides the whole girlfriend shit, college sucks. I'm failing three out of four classes because staying caught up in a computer class is a real bitch. If I fail this semester, I lose all my grants and that means no college and no insurance (I'm on my mom's as long as I go to college full time). Just thought I'd update you all on how things are going, peace out.

2. Sounds rough dude.

3. It's pretty early in the semester... Maybe you can still do some extra credit and catch up in those other classes?

Sorry to hear about the situation. When you move in with someone things that didn't matter before suddenly matter. You tried talking to her about it?

4. thats part of who you are ... unless you get high and start beating on her or being mean or doing things that effect her other than dealing w/ u being "annoying" than she has no right to bitch.. so tell her your gonna roll up or roll out... as far as school.. pot helps ever watch super high me?