Yo

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by toomuchacid, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Hi, I'm new to this forum. My name is Rich. Right now I am stuck in a backwoods little town called paradise, CA. It's up above Chico (the big city), a city that I could only describe as a "Girls Gone Wild after party", full of Fraternity geeks and low-self-esteemed sorority girls hell bent on getting enough alcohol to fuel the excess for, shall we say, over-indulging their sexual appetites. Rich rednecks, tweekers, right-wing extremists, some few college intellectual types and fundamentalist weirdos, etc. In short, anytown USA. But really, not my kind of place...by choice. So I'm bored, creatively stifled, weird, and, apparently, whiney. But seriously, I was thinking of living here for awhile but there's just not enough....Real Subculture. I mean, the weed is just fine here (obviously pre-requisite to an Ideal Habitat to me.), they grow it well enough in Cohasset, plus we're close enough to humboldt to get that yeild. but. Anyway, I'm rambling, I just wanted to say hi and vent or something.

-Rich

2. hey. welcome to the city :D glad to have ya.

by the way, there's really no such thing as too much acid :D

3. except when you go through the rest of your life thinking your a donkey or something...that would suck :D

4. Welcome to the City!

5. Hello!

Attached Files:

6. Wow, I can't compete with that plane, but welcome to the city anyway!!!

7. welcome to the city!!
    time to get smokey :)

8. Hempress girl, you crack me up!

9. Welcome to the green city..Enjoy your stay!

10. thanks you guys, especially that whole plane thing...VERY impressive. As far as Too Much acid is concerned, when your red elf purples the frogs distended green spinjimmy RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, you get to realize...something....

-Rich

Grasscity Deals Near You