Yo yo yo, I'm just a dope smoking HO!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheHighestOrder, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Sup y'all, Brian here, a few of my homies and myself started a WeedTube blogging channel not too long ago, definitely gonna be scouring this site for information and hoping to be a contributing member of the community. Toking from beautiful So Cal for the most part, hope y'all enjoy the earth and embrace the positive sensations.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yo, ho.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So you call weed "dope" out west huh? Back east here in Philly "dope" is heroin. I hate seein people
    from out of town run into some issues around here but I keep my distance from those areas

• Like Like x 2
  4. Most folk don't call it dope haha, I just like using antiquated terms.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What's up, we are live from SoCal as well, cheers man!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Right on yo, living in the OC right now, not my favorite place but there are some good dispensaries around the area.

7. Word I used to live in Dana Point, now down in San Diego. I used to hit up CPA when it was around and get that nuggetry product. Enjoyed brookhollow too. My favorite was golden state in garden grove though. All in house dank was for $45 a 8th.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lived in East County for a couple years myself, favorite dispensary down there was a little family run collective called The PAC, homeboy would stay after dropping off the medicine and jam on guitar with me haha, love SD!

• Like Like x 1
  9. sup g

• Like Like x 2
  10. Just doing the same ol' G Thang, you know...getting fucking baked, watching Doug, and petting my dog.

• Like Like x 1