yo yo yo I need some answers

Discussion in 'General' started by whereistupac, Mar 6, 2014.

1. somebody tell me how much a Single-Full-Grown Plant will harvest?
    If you grew just One plant. And you grew it the right way, & everything about the growth ran smoothly. How much will that 1 plant Produce? Thankksss guys   :)

2. too many variables. light, length of veg time, strain.

with a 400w mh/hps, in an optimal environment, you can easily pull 1/4-1/2 lb for a 4-5' plant :bongin:

Damnnnnnnnn    :smoking:

4. I grew a basic newb grow with basic equipment from home depot (cfls) i got ounce and a half.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i got an ounce from a very small grow with cfl lights, in a small bookcase 3 feet tall, so my plant was only 2 ft tall, but with some special techniques, winding it around and training the plant, it did well man! try it nd see:]

6. I got 2 ounces off of each of my first two plants using tube fluoros. I generally get between 1 and 2 ounces per plant with my CFL set up.  I harvest about every 3 weeks and do a 2 part harvest. I take the big buds, then leave the popcorn buds to fatten up for another week or two, then I harvest them. 

I'm always doing something with my plants! I'm even doing a little breeding next week! My last 2 "Vortex" seeds were a male and female! :yay: (Male Vortex is at the other end of the house as he matures) So I will get to add some "name brand" seeds to my (ever-growing) seed stash for a change! :hello:

Granny

7. #7 loopster, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    With the right preparation for an outdoor plant I've heard from many legit sources you can expect 4-10lbs but that would be vegging for like 4-5 months I've yet to actually experiment vegging that long

Idk why people think pulling a lb a plant is so hard indoors.. (Not anyone who has posted here but other threads) That I've personally been close to but with mites and/or mildew really kicking my ass towards the end those harvests ended with a 3/4lb (avg 10-13 ozs a plant ) 3 month start to finish