Yo yo check it

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Silent_Cynic, Oct 18, 2013.

1. yeah, yoyoyo, uh-huh

iight

i got stopped by a lady cop in my automobile. She said yo get out and spread yo legs and she tried to cop a feel, all dressed in blue, yo ask me if she was pretty. Boy i'm tellin you, she stuck my butt with her big black stick, I said what's up now suck my dick. Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb, she whimpered just a little when she felt my hand, on her crotch so very warm, son i could feel her getting wet through her uniform. propped her up on the black and white, unzipped and slipped oh dayum that's tight! i swatted her like no swat team can, and turned her cherry pie right into jam!

Yeah, huh, that's whaddup! yeah now check it, huh, yeah, yo

I was running late for the bus yet I made sure not to make a fuss. Getting on five minutes late, I said hey to my best friend Nate. Yo skip ahead to school, lookin like a fool bein so late. The driver said wait up, I wanna chat yo ass up. Followed her outside to the right front wheel, oh damn I noticed those heels as I tried to cop a feel. Pushed her up against the wall, bitch I made those panties fall, then i fucked her hardcore till she couldn't take it no mo, got into the mode to blow my load, bro I shot my cum right into her bum. heading back to class, tryna contain the mass in my pants behind my hall pass. Oh shit look at dat ass, we got a new teacher; lemme be her preacher as I fuck her deeper.

yeah g that's wutsup you know how we do love ya GC keepin it real in da internet world i feel ya yeah man I love dis here city you guys go hard, imma include ya'll in my next tour fosho

• Like Like x 1
  2. i need backstage passes. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sir psycho sir psycho yeaaaaa

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known ~ Carl Sagan

4. First one was aight. 
    The second one...
      idk somehow the thought of going to class after anal..... idk i just dunno man.

5. #5 ICGreen, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2013
    YoYo ain't my name, saying like that just seems lame, but your ryhmes on time and I would spend my dimes, see ya in concert next time. :smoke:

• Like Like x 2