Yo wuts up..i'm new here.. :-)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BlaZeD_ReTarTeD, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Hey ya'll wuts up, just call me Dumbass, i'll respond to it.. anyways i'm kickin it here in the deep south..Texas to be exact. I stumbled onto the website after i'd smoked myself retarted once again, and decided to join the forum. Hello to all. and i decided to share a little story. i've been known to do some dumb things, simply because i lack the common sense most people are born with. Take this following story for example. It's about 2:30 in the morning at my best friends house, and her parents are out of town. So they leave her 78 year old grandfather to look over us, which was pointless b/c we stay home alone all teh freakin time. But that's besides the point, well anyways my friend L Train we'll call her, had been dating this girl, who hated the idea that she toked. And myself being the fabulously smart person i am, say to her: wtf man why is it so fuckin bad, it's not like we shoot up or anything?!?! well anyways after my 30 minutes of smooth talking, 3 am rolls around, and she finally concedes to smoke with me once again. it had been at least 6 months since she had done so. So i get her really really really blazed, and it comes to mind that maybe, we should just sneak out of the house and go on an adventure. Well we agree on this so i'm like okay we'll just crawl out the window, no that wasn't good enough, she wanted me to jump off the fucking roof. That's a 3 story house with a sloping lawn...in the summer time with no rain, which means the ground is Rock hard. Bad idea, oh no it was a fabulous idea b/c i'm the moron that decided to agree to it. well of course i had to go first b/c i'm the oldest and more stoned. So i look down, and jump off the roof, tuck in midair, hit the ground and roll 45 feet down the lawn to land in a heep. Then i look up (after dusting myself off and poping my back a couple of times) i see the little shit, climb off the balconey and shimmy down the vines to land on the grass. and i'm like wtf, she's like i knew you'd do it, cause you think your invinceable. but neways needless to say, we leave the house come back 4 hours later blazed as hell, and walk in the back door...stupid? no her grandfather is deaf.. (she neglected to tell me this) note to self: make her go first....damn it..

ciao

blazed_retarted

2. lol good story. good going ;) well, welcome to the city! stay stoned and ReTarTeD! :)

3. Girls & their games. Lol

welcome to the city. :)