Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yo why am I so smart when im high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boredsmoke, Dec 23, 2011.

1. I just wrote the most brilliant analysis of everything ever.

2. Lol yea. I get that too man. I think its because you really concentrate hard on shit. Like i passed my fucking chemistry test high as fuck last week. I got a B. I never go to that class. And when i do go i'm high lol.

3. I solved the economic crisis on my way home from work today while smoking a J. but...then i forgot it.

4. Bill Clinton.

5. nah that's not how I roll, ooh wee.

good idea:

radio show fridays, guys wake and bake in morning and say whats up its all good then because then they ...........

talk about random shit as opposed to planned boring shit-morning shows

end

its brilliant

craiggers-remember record your ideas, 10 will be bad, then maybe one will be good, do that and the world is better and you got mad $$$$$$

and here is part of my theory (the weed part), i will share part, man it is so smart.

so weed allows you to kinda lightly link your conscious+subconscious

do by switching control part of brain between 2

one sec conscious

5 sec subconcious

that is why everything lag, time seems to slow, but when look at clock went by

in a way you are forced to be present every sec, that is why you can forget shit fast

i just noticed, ramblin peace

6. man ooh wee snoop dogg ghostface-harold and kumar

nice

7. #9 Vieyra Sking, Dec 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x068o6Wtw4&feature=player_embedded]Tim and Eric Awesome S...: Tairy Greene's Acting Seminar For Children[/ame]

8. Weed is my NZT48.