Yo what should I do with my bud? Pls help!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Northernirish420, Feb 22, 2018.

1. I have all this bud I vaped up and it's light brown and grinded up. But what I don't know is what to do with it

I know I can cook with it but even at that I don't know the correct amount of vaped bud too use as opposed to fresh.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How much do you have? Make edibles then just eat a 1/4 of a cake & wait 2 hours to see how potent they are, if you don't feel shit eat another 1/4 & keep dosing like that till you know how good they are :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. i typically save up my avb and smoke it on rainy days

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 BrassNwood, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    You should decarb as AVB tends to only be about 50% decarbed so do a half time decarb = 240 F for 20 minutes
    5 grams ABV (Any cannabis material Weed-hash-BHO-AVB-Wax-Shatter-Bla-Bla-and more bla
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil (any cooking oil works including butter)
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin (any kind Sunflower-soy-liquid-granules-powder)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze (softens and makes the bits more palatable)
    Heat 22 F for 20 minutes
    Done
    ABV is about 1/4 the strength of using bud in this recipe so you've likely got 10-15 good doses.
    Take 10 drops or a full cap (25 drops) and wait 2 hours before having more.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Keep in mind edibles are wildly unpredictable in effects from person to person. What is good for my wife is to low to even be felt by me. What is good for me would have her calling 911 and swearing she's dying.
    Start small and wait 2 hours before taking more. To much is a fucking nightmare of sensory overload, the spins and if your really unlucky down on hands and knees with the dry heaves from the spins for hours.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    You won't die you'll just wish you could and it'll sour you on weed for years afterwards. Just don't take to much of this stuff to fast as it can last many hours. 6-8 on me.
    [​IMG]
    I do mine with hash and capsule the stuff but it's the same recipe for any cannabis material.
    Metal pet food dishes so I can jump from oven to freezer and back with no waiting and no cracked dishes and no lost loads of oil in the oven.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's actually a good recipe man I just smoked some home made hash and smoked it in the vape really potent stuff hehe. But thanks the the idea man:smoking-rapper:

6. I use about 14 grams of it ground up and add a cup of canna budder to my brownies .. just reduce your flower to how much avb you are putting in

7. Should i decarb if i vape at 400-420 degrees? I keep trying to get hits out of it,until there is no vape in the bag at all.

8. LOL ya that IS on the hotter side so it's likely decarbed fully. Can split the batch and do a short 15 minutes at 240 F on half and leave the other half as is and see just how different they turn out.
    It's how I kept streamlining my own method.
    BNW