Yo! New to forum. Veteran smoker!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by thedinobob, Feb 27, 2017.

?

Sativa or indica? I may be crazy but it all kind of feels the same to me.

Poll closed Mar 6, 2017.
  1. Sativa

50.0%
  2. Indica

50.0%
  1. Looks like a great community here. Already having a blast reading through forums ♥

2. Welcome to City :)

3. Thank you! I recently quit fb and ig and TV so I need a outlet and my favorite thing in the world is marijuana!! So seems like a good fit

4. Great decision by quitting Fb , i did the same a year ago :)

5. I tried quitting fb once. Then I took an arrow to the knee.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Like a bow and arrow, arrow?

7. It's amazing, I'm a new person. I have a lot of backwards friends on there from the middle of the woods. It got so ignorant and racist and nuts I had to go! I was arguing a lot, and that's not too Zen! Can't wait to hit that year mark. I quit in July I think

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not that everyone who lives in the woods is bad, just these ones, lol! One guy was posting pics in his underwear flexing and telling another guy to come fight him. Actually kind of funny but you get it... Lamesauce

9. I decided to quit because i didn't want all the world on what i'm doing and have very little interest what others are doing. If i want to know i still can call them and talk them .

10. Yup. Old fashion phone calls and texts. And I find I have more to talk about at social events as I don't know what's going with everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Exactly

12. Followed ya on SoundCloud. Don't have much up yet but you might like it. Simular to your stuff.. A little.

• Like Like x 1
  13. nvm. Anyway, props on your decision. Quitting fb didn't work for me because I realized it wasn't the problem. It was me. So I decided to remove almost all my pictures except a handful and deleted all the years of posts and start over. Only this time as a motherfucker of a troll. I get to say what I want on them corny posts of my so called poser friends while still keeping in touch with important people.
    p.s I don't have a phone.

• Like Like x 1
  14. You on the other hand, quit TV altogether..
    4451993.jpg

how you gonna miss out on a show like FARGO??

15. I watch a few shows I like. Just no cable, news or commercials. Fargo is the bomb!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Impossible for me to quit fb, ahah. Couldn't keep in touch with friends who live overseas and producers who I collab with, but my news feed on there is so full of shite. I understand your decision to quit.

17. so do you use ableton or fl studio?

18. Welcome to the city! :) You are a wise sage if you quit FB. I have been wanting to quit since the election. Have not done it yet, and the insanity is kicking in. Everytime i go on FB I get annoyed and depressed. Not good anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I use Logic actually, I make boom bap, trap and electronic type beats and I'm heavy into sampling. You make music too?

20. Remember my name. Cuz I'll be famous someday.