Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yo mods. you're making this shit suck. stop deleting every fucking thing.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hstlrussell16, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm entirely too high and have entirely too little direction. yes. there is a thread about that already. but i have no fucking clue where it is. and i'm trying to browse. it's a little much. let it flow.

2. just a ton. wasting my high on anger. :(

and i know they just made a thread about this. i was too annoyed to stop myself.

3. What are you whining about?

4. LOL. the reason threads don't come up in searches is because people don't TAG they're threads. If you're searching for a basic word; a shit ton of stuff will pop up, in a not so good order.

that's what i believe. but i suck at GC.

5. inb4 this gets closed by a mod

6. Lol kids these days. Search titles son.

7. You can't tag threads and shit on phones also and the search function suck. So whoever runs that part of the forum need to step there game up because GC is going downhill fast.

8. If you want to whine or complain about something you should at least explain it detailed. Without that this thread seems like useless thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.