Yo Mama from Bodhi

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RustyJay, Mar 30, 2011.

1. "YO MAMA" afgooey x appalachia (green crack x tres dawg(chemdawg bx2))....
    big, bold, and beautiful.... just like your mama... the resin on these plants is almost indescribable, like mini christmass trees covered in snow, aromas of orchard tree fruits and spice to more tropical citrus. big up to h&l, and jj for the prime genetics in this hybrid... happy holy blaze....
    [​IMG]

Haven't seen any Bodhi love here on GC so I thought I would share a little.

Here are the babies
    [​IMG]
    I plan on sexing first then flower I don't wanna waste the soil on males right now. this will probably be slow at first but I have heard nothing but good things about Bodhi's gear and look forward to this one.

2. Oh damn, thought at least one person would be a little interested. I started this so I am gonna finish it.
    I am in the land of Barney's, Greenhouse, Auto's and any other commercial shit out there though so I shouldn't be surprised

3. getting to know Yo mama better

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I started 5 beans but one failed to ever open. I plan on topping these once or twice, normally don't do that but I need to make the girls vegg for a bit since I just started stuff in the flower tent.

They are getting PBP grow and Liquid karma right now at 500 ppm and a ph 6.1

4. Hey, thanks for documenting a Bodhi hybrid. Picked up a pack of Sky Lotus and have been looking for threads regarding this breeder. Pullin up a chair with the peace pipe..

5. Nice pickup on the Sky lotus, I have a feeling Bodhi's gear is gonna be blowing up here soon. I have been following his stuff on another site for a little while now and everything I have read and seen has been good.

6. Sick man! Cant wait to see more budzzzz! I cant wait to indoor grow... Im growin some flame outdoor, cant imagine what its gonna be like growing indoor!

good shit tho man

7. I just transplanted these little mama's yesterday. I am starting to get excited for this one.

Yo 1
    [​IMG]

Yo 2
    [​IMG]

Yo 3
    [​IMG]

Yo 4
    [​IMG]

:bongin:

8. Looks like your first plant got the Appalachia pheno and the other two are Indica dominant. Which pheno looks to be your favorite?

9. The first is definitely more on the sativa side. I can't really pick a fav yet, I usually won't know that until about week 3 of flower. If I had to choose I would say I like the way 2 looks.
    I posted this else where and Bodhi responded
    " theres a giant pheno with a warm apple spice scent, theres some loose pez phenos, and a smaller super saucy fruit crystal staff, and various combinations inbetween."

I want the super saucy fruit crystal staff.

10. Wow I see a lot of interest for this one whoooo hoooooo;)
    Well if I really cared this might hurt my feelings, oh well here are your pics for this week.

YM 1
    [​IMG]

YM 2
    [​IMG]

YM 3
    [​IMG]

YM 4
    [​IMG]
    Peace out you awesome GC people :smoke:

11. Plants are startin to take off, very nice and healthy looking. Don't give up this journal as I suspect there is alot of lurking in this thread.

12. Don't worry, I ain't going no where till this one is done. Even if no one replies, I just like this breeder and would like for other people to see Bodhi goodness also.

Was so stoked to see his stuff selling at the attitude. Seems to be putting up new gear all the time to. I tried to jump on the lucky charms but that one sold out before I could set some funds aside.

13. The Attitude has them in stock for a day at the most so you got to be vigilant. Got a pack of Star Child before they sold out.. Really want something with The White in it next.

14. I hear ya on the re-stocking, just gotta stay on top of it. I have been wanting the white too, but I would rather get the clone. Just haven't found on that I trust is real deal yet.

Another week closer to flower, starting to show sex but can't really tell yet.

Ym 1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ym 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ym 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ym 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After I took these pics I snapped the stalk on the top of em to promote some side branching. I don't really like topping the first go around, I like to see what they have first.
    [​IMG]

15. Are you restricted height wise? Looks like stable genetics as they are progressing almost uniformly. Can't wait to see the sex...

16. No, I am not restricted that much. My plants could hit 4 feet without the bucket and still be good. I supercrop like that cause it just seems to make em bush out a little plus the tops seem to get fatter.
    These will veg for another 2 to 3 weeks I am guessing, so they will hit a decent size. As for sex I think we will be seeing that within the week. I will keep ya posted CC.

17. keep us posted! check out my new pics too (link in sig)

18. Benn kinda sick still man, this shit seems to never go away.

Anyway here are the pics for this week

Yo 1 I think is a boy, these are some of the hardest plants to sex
    [​IMG]

Yo 2 unconfirmed girl
    [​IMG]

Yo 3 unconfirmed girl
    [​IMG]

Yo 4 unconfirmed girl
    [​IMG]

No space in the other tent right now these plants are gonna have to wait at least 2 more weeks to flower.

19. I know I haven't updated in a bit, so sorry. I was frustrated over how it was going. Not the lack of responses but the fact that they all turned up to be male. I know it happens sometimes but it was a first for me.
    The one good thing to come out of this is yo #3 which looks promising father material to me. If I bloom him out I will be sure to update here.