Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yo is it cool to bring a couple of brand new pipes in checked luggage?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bronsolino420, Mar 12, 2014.

1. I'm in Cali right now and in a couple of months I'm going to go for vacation to Europe and I'm flying with Turkish Airlines. Would it be chill if I bring like 2-3 brand new pipes with me so I could give to some of my friends and also one for me ofc. 

2. YES. perfectly fine.

If you are asked, it is for tobacco use. Perfectly legal.

3. I wouldn't think it'd be a problem.

4. Since they are brand new, I believe yes. I'm pretty sure as long as the pipes are clean, no weed resin, etc.

5. In that case it should be %100 legal. To them it's just a piece of glass.

6. what about brand new grinders? It sucks cuz where I'm going to they don't have any grinders at all. I mean I always used my fingers and ofc it works like a charm always, but during the summer it gets pretty sticky with the sweat in your hands and in between your fingers ughhh.

7. As long as it is clean like brand new never used you can take anything as lomg as they allow it in that country

8. #9 SantiagoDunbar420, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    if they can sell it in a store, you can bring it on a plane. With the exception of guns and shit of course. 
    *edit* now that I look back, it really isn't true that anything you can sell in a store you can bring on a plane. If it's legal to sell a smoking implement in a store, it's legal to bring it on a plane. 

9. that's fine too. Just call it a tobacco grinder. And if it has a kief collector, just call it a pollen catcher if asked. And tbh, it probably wouldn't hurt to buy a small amount of tobacco to bring the story together. Or you can say you wanted to try the tobacco in Europe..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Yeah I actually brought this in my luggage, of course brand new, and untouched.
    Had no issues, so its cool.
    And yeah my dugout looks like shit cause my puppy chewed it up

Attached Files:

11. Any sort of smoking tools should be legal as long as it doesn't have weed resin. If the grinder is new, they won't care. If they ask, don't say anything at all or say it's for tobacco uses.