Yo, Im high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DreamsOfMidnight, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Well guys, I just got done smoke 2 bowls in the bong, and I'm just super high! I'm high and alone at home at 9:37am, it's so peaceful right now. It's beautiful. I'm currently debating on weather I should eat an kill my high(because I'm hungry) or not eat and enjoy the high for longer. I already have my food ready. I was trying to eat healthy by eating a salad and then this happened(pic)... Asian chicken salad and dressing with teriyaki chicken... It's so tempting for me but I'm also really really really loving this high. Like I can feel the confusion in my mind but can't feel the face on my skull. Like I know in sober circumstances I'd probably have a crownie face but my face feels numb(in a good way) and it's bothering because I want to make a crownie face. It's just not right. Anyways yeah love you guys. I'll reply to this post and let you know how my decision went! Okay bye!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422294049.807918.jpg

^.^

2. not sure how you can properly enjoy it if you're hungry as fuck from the munchies. Eat up man

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

What???

4. It's like I'm physically numb. So I can't feel the expression on my face. But my mind isn't, feels like I got am some weird feeling inside my head.

^.^

5. Thanks dude, I just got done with that salad, four baloney slices, chocolate ,milk and a hot dog(in that order). The high is dying but it still feels nice. I'm glad I ate that salad though! It was freaken awesome!!

^.^

6. Eating doesn't kill your high, it's all in your mind

Sent from space using a banana

7. ^ uh wrong.