Yo! I'm A DADDY!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by iceyfresh1324, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Congratulations! Being a parent is a great honor and responsiibility. I have a son who was born in November. Hes just now starting to crawl. That and he likes to keep Daddy up til 3 when I have him.

[​IMG]

Just snapped a pic of him off my phone. BTW your pic isnt working

2. don't mean to be nosy, but you say when you have him. Guess the two didn't work out? Me and my girl don't haven't gotten along for a while, hopefully it will get better, I'll find out. Any advice? this is all so new.

3. oh, that was a pic of the bowl I ordered for my GF. I'll post up a pic of my babe, but I have to redownload software, which I am too tired to go and find.

4. Yea, we broke up before she found out she was pregnant. When she told me, we both agreed to stay friends (since we were friends before lovers). Its worked out great so far, and probably will stay so. We both want to raise him somewhat the same way.

Just remember, you can still be great parents, and role models to your child without having to be together. Especially, if you guys wouldnt work. Then it would be a fruitless marriage, that would only be negative in the eyes of your daughter. Just remember to comprimise with her, and be fair as well.

Good luck and remember, when girls poop you have to wipe up to down. :rolleyes:

5. lmao did someone figure this out the hard way?

6. No..I have a boy..lol

read it in a baby book

7. LOL thx for advice bro.
    My family is all about Family values and sticking together even if it makes you miserable. I have no Idea why. but yea. Sarah is B E A Utiful

8. Hey man, congrats thats a huge step in life and I hope you don't take it for granted...once again congratulation's. I will smoke one for the three of you :hello:

9. Congrats on the new baby! IMO there is nothing more wonderful than a new baby. I am a proud mama of a three year old little boy myself.

10. Congrats man, not even close to parent yet, and planning on keeping it that way for a while. I have a lot of respect to all those who are though.

11. Congratulations Pops! From one toker dad to another, my best hopes for you and your baby. My baby is grown up, and out on her own, but I miss the baby years sometimes. Enjoy!

12. congratulations!

13. jesus christ at first I thought you were refering to that pipe as your new baby, lol. around here that's obviously not uncommon. Took me a sec to realize no...you're baby's the new baby. haha.

fuck, i'm a retard. congrats!!

14. congrats man!!!

15. Congratulations bro! I have two myself and they are the best thing that ever happened to me.

16. congrats,,,,dude<<<<<<<<<

now comes the good part,,,, no-one knows how to be a daddy,,, it teaches itself to you each day<<<<<

have fun learning,,,, being a pop is great,,,, one dad to another,,,''GOOD JOB ''<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,,:)

17. thx for the grats all!!!! Been busy, LOl
    now time to try some sleep

18. Well I think your son may grow up to be a stoner.. cause Feb. 7th is also my bday and im a big pothead. lol :D :D jk

19. Dude, congradulations fully. Man up, do it right and you'll feel like the greatest person on Earth every morning. And like Melkor said, it doesnt have to be 1950's traditional nuclear family to be right, i mean my situations fucked but as long as you show love and support, and lend a fatherly push in the right direction once in awhile, happiness will come back ten fold.