Yo, i need some advice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jay Munny, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Hey, i'm James, i'm 18 and i live in Tennessee. I am moving to california in a few days and I plan on getting a Medical Cannabis reccomendation. (Weed's the only thing that helps with depression and ADD without making me feel like a zombie.) However, i'm on county probation for a year. can i still get the reccomendation, and if so, would it protect me from testing positive for THC on any UA's that i take while on probation?

2. well if it is possible to get medical marijuana i cant see why it wouldnt protect you from the thc tests. the only problem is getting the medical thingy in the first place. what are you on probation for?

3. I got 11 months, 29 days of probation for simple posession. The drug dogs came to my school and used a knife to scrape my floorboards for a pinch of shake.

4. I can tell you that you can definitly get a card for ADD, but if your probation i'm pretty sure you can't get one, especially if you got busted for weed, but i'm not positive

5. Ok, looks like the only thing you need in CA is a state issued photo id and enough money to cover the flat recommendation fee. I'm growing 4 plants now, go check out my grow journal, any advice is appreciated.

6. You need to consult with doctor. I don't have any idea about it.

Sorry for this.