Yo I Need Some Advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingCantaloupe, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Guys I'm fucked. I feel so fucked. So I had this girlfriend about a year ago when I was finishing high school. It was just a fling. We go our separate ways as I leave to college but I find out this girl is pregnant a couple months after I go to college. Like really pregnant. Apparently with my child. So we talk about it and she says she's getting an abortion. Faxes me copies of the paperwork and everything. I walk away wiping my brow just knowing I dodged a major bullet. So now I talk to this girl a few months later and "something awful" happened to her. Won't tell me what it is. I pry long enough...what do you know I'm a fucking father. We always used condoms and shit too! And she didn't give it up for adoption like a smart high school girl would! Now I have to live the next 18 years worried about her trying to get child support or some shit? I'm trying to be a doctor I can't do this shit? You can say I need to man up and take responsibility but god damn this could have been prevented twice. At this point it's not my fault she had this child and if it was her choice then it should be her responsibility. I just feel so fucked what if she comes after me man???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How do you know you're the pop?

3. Well, I know your in a shitty position but here's what you should do;

Find out if you're really the father biologically of course. 
    If you are, then be ready to support that child, it didn't ask to be a burdon the least you can do is feed it.
    If it isn't yours, well you got lucky. Girls jump to conclusions when they have a child because they want someone to pay for it whether it be the real dad or you.

Good luck 

4. We were dating when she got pregnant if I go back. But there is a very real possibility she could have cheated on me. She denies that, and in all honesty it probably is mine somehow

5. #5 demhoezz, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    not trying to sound like a dick but it takes two to make a baby if it is your kid then you should want to pay child support thats the least you can do, remember the baby is the innocent one in this whole situtation it didnt ask to be born

i have one daughter that i pay child support on with my ex and i love being a father to her but thats just me, if you want to talk about it OP because i know how it feels shoot me a PM i would be glad to listen to you

6. Condoms don't always work. But yeah, get a DNA test to see if you are actually the father

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Better get a dna test bro. Bitches always trying to do some shady shit like this. I may be wrong or whatever but the dna test is the best way to go to make sure the kid is yours. And if it is, then its time for you to man up. But if you suspected she cheated on you, you shouldve done the dna test in a heartbeat

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. If you used condoms, there is a very real possibility that kid isn't yours.

You have to make sure the kid is yours, that is the first order of business.

9. If it is your kid I hope you choose to be part of his/her life, growing up without a dad sucks

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Just need to get a DNA test. If it is yours, gotta take care of the kid. Can't always trust these females they could be just as shady as any guy...she knows you went to college so she could be trying to get more in child support later on.

11. I knew this would be a pregnancy thing..

I dunno if you can do it in America, but you could give up your parental rights if you really wanna avoid the situation...

12. Pay that child support bro!!

Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Did you hold onto the documents she faxed to you regarding the abortion?

That may be your only get out of jail free card here.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. So what you're tryna say is that you wanted her to abort the baby but instead she didn't so now you're blaming her for not getting an abortion.

What the fuck!? Don't blame her!

15. He can blame her for not getting an abortion, especially when she made out that she was getting one,but he can't blame her for being pregnant.

16. I mean you can kind of blame her for being pregnant. no reason the majority of women can't go get birth control for free or next to nothing.

17. ur a piece of fucking shit thats ur kid take care of it pussy

18. Seth Rogan... Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk