Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yo, I got big sexy nugs of AK47 [Pictures fo sho]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MagicHat, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Just got a sweet quarter of some AK47 from one of my friends a few hours ago. Its got the AK 'spice' and leaves you tied to the couch. Great nugs! Paid $120 for the quarter.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice and frosty just the way it should be. :hello:

3. Thats an 1/8th if i ever seen one!

4. #4 thekiller, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    it looks awesome like that Oregon nug... I went to a wedding in Burlington when I was 17 and went to a frat house across the street and they gave me a beer.

5. you cant even see the whole bag

nice budz though

i love AK47

6. Haha, right, you can't even see the whole bag...

Anyways, they look frosty as hell.

Nice pick-up.

7. Yes i can, there's 2 nugs in it, you blind?

It is a good pickup but i was hoping you would respond
    first MH :p

Keep it green brother.

8. omg looks yummy

9. Sorry, a lil' stoned. The big nug weighed out to 3.8, the smaller one weighed 2.6 and there was some shake in the bottom of the bag.

10. All good man, it just looked a little small
    but i can tell the buds are resinous etc which would help
    it weight out a bit too.

Enjoy! :wave:

11. Damn, must be dense. Great pickup man wish I had some of that right now.

12. frosty as hell man. never had some ak that would give me couchlock though...

13. Re: Yo, I got big sexy nugs of AK47 [Pictures fo sho] \t\t\t
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\tAK ftw.

Exactly. Enjoy the herb man ++ rep :smoking:

14. Trying to eyeball weight by a pic of one nug, and what you see as two nugs in a bag, from a horrible point of view is fairly ridiculous.

15. haha oh shit, i live near burlington and i think a friend of mine was gonna pick up a zip of that same shit today... he said he was gettin some ak. i hope its the same shit cause im gonna get some and that looks DANK.

16. You get that out of VT? I'm about to hit up mt. snow and hopefully I could grab some of that. :smoke:

17. OH MY DANK!!!!:p