Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

yo holla bak

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fatguymoko420, Nov 11, 2003.

1. wat up hempress..wat skool do u go 2 ?? i go 2 mount joy vo tech but i live in lancaster so holla bak

2. You know, in the future, you can go to any post The Hempress has made and click on the button called "PM" at the bottom. It will send a private message to her so you can have a private conversation with her. No big deal, just thought you might want to know!

3. Aha, I know what the problem is...you keep on pressing "New Thread" instead of "Post Reply"...from now on click on "Post Reply" so you don't end up making threads like this ...gets confusing :p

I actually don't go to school anymore but when I did I went to Hempfield High. I know a guy who went to Mount Joy Vo Tech, though.

4. Sweet...hempfield high....hahahaha

5. It's true!
    It exists!

6. That is soo awesome. Do you have any Hempfield High shirts or anything?

7. I have an old jersey from when I was in track and field, but that's it.

8. Hempfield High, lol. :) Hempress at Hempfield High, rotflmao!! :D