Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yo has anyone seen the new Hobbit stoned??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jed Mosely, Dec 17, 2013.

1. I've seen te first one so many times high as fuck. I love when the dwarves sing while they're toking it's awesome haha. Then there's gandalf who I have a theory is high as fuck whenever he smokes that pipe because he always looks high after he smokes the pipe and he got radagast high when he let him puff his pipe. Gandalf the Stoned.

Anyways, who's seen the second hobbit? Is it just as trippy as the second one cause that one was freakin awesome to be high to.

2. Is that shit out? Fuck im baked right now all  gotta do is be at the theaters, see ya!

3. No...unless your tolerance is such that you could get through the entire movie high. I save that for the flat screen so I can bake properly.

I will be chilling with  mario...hobbit style in a few days though. Imax is always nice for such things.